Reviews for LeMoNynIgHtS
hina-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
gomen for read...kura-chan...has armpit hair? write another chap. massen ka? ossu!
Mitara-Yuki chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
JhayLhen_09

and there's a sequel!

*uh-oh!*

*whatta SHinchan!*

made Feitan shows his ELEPHANT!

hahaha!

*shaking head*

_

JhayLhen_09
xxKilluaxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
OMG SO FUNNY!I LUV THIS STORY!YOU TOATLY GOTTA KEEP CONTINUING THIS STORY!KEEP WRITING DUDE!
Eige-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
You HAVE to continue this!
kuwagashi-sama chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
f-u-n-n-y
Klappy chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Hahahaha! *laughs with a fist wide mouth* can't *laughs* stop *laughs* laughing! Wahahahahahahaha! It's really funny! But poor Kura! You shouldn't have shaved him and he's NOT a she! Wahahahaha! Yet, it's still funny! Good french for Gon ang Caruto! Wahahahahahaha! I really *laughs* can't *laughs* stop *laughs* laughing! Wahahahahahaha! -after hours and hours of laughing, she finally gets a stomach ache- ouchie...it hurts now..._;;
patotoyfeitan chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
you clearly need some sleep! that was really crazy! poor kurapica! wahahahahahah! I LOVED IT!
Picaaa chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
KILL WHOEVER SHAVED KURAPICA N WHO REVERSED HIM THAT U N THE GIRLS!
Sofia3sh chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
HAhahahhahahahaahahahahhaha! Hilarious as ever!
Zeyuna chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I love these kinds of fics! So funny! and Shin-chan...LOL...I've seen it in Japanese...and this made me crack up...MWAHAHA! btw- thanx for reviewing on my fic! when I saw it, I was like, I'm such a fan of hers! I could remember this fic but I hadn't reviewed it cause I wasn't registered...*sigh* But I like it!
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
i think this one's better than the first. naughtier, wittier but still totally whack! ganbatte!
ShizukaNoHime chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Oh, hi! I'm really sorry for not returning a 'thank you' for the reviews you always gave to my fic! Your fic is really funny, especially the part where Killua asked Kurapica to have a jacuzi with him! heheh... I hope you could update as soon as possible!

P.S

And I really kile the way you write about Gon and Karuto! I like this pairing next to KxN! Ja, matta ne!
kaitou-marron chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
NYA!

Hahahahaha ::still laughing hysterically:: Poor Kurapica ::glomps Kura::

Although I dun really like stories written in script, this one is amusing enough to make up for that. It made my morning.
SaKuRa chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Kawaii !
Yukitsu chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
*twitches* Britney... *twitch twitch* Spears... *gags and vomits on the floor* My god... you turned kurapika-sama into britney... Kurapika is soooooo much prettier than Britney! But anyway, your fic is fine, except for that Britney thingy and that Kurapika-is-gay thingy.