Reviews for A Funny, Traveling Tale
lychee chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
THIS IS
SO
GREAT
Ok I don't know what else to add
Anjelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
So I know this was posted years ago, as with your other One Piece fics, but I just really want to thank you for all of the wonderful stories you contributed to the fandom. They're some of the best I've read and even though many of them are really short they're so much more memorable than a lot of stories I've read that are hundreds of thousands of words long. You're and amazing writer and I don't think I'll ever tire of coming back to reread this and your other stories now and again. So thank you!
TheRandomGirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
You made me sad for Brook at the start. I don't usually think of it because he's always so silly, but he must be a really lonely person. But once Luffy appeared in the story I stopped feeling sad for him, because I know that nothing else really matters now and he has friends now. Your stories bring me on a feels trip too often, and I love every bit of it.
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
So happiness elicits happiness, and sadness elicits sadness and love elicits love, I've found.
redluffs chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
'smiling like a king with the whole world at his fingertips' i dunno man, gosh you're so good with words. I want to cry. This is beautiful.
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Cute :)
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I absolutely did not start crying because of this. not at all. ;_;
lany-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
What a beautiful story!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Lovely piece.
shit bruh chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is a really rad story. It made me all up and bubbly with happiness while reading with just a touch of a bitter sweet sobs.
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was very sweet :)
Sara chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is beyond precious and too perfect. Great job, this is well written and very cute.
FayTheFreedom chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Aw, the feels. It's so beautifully written my heart clenches. I especially love the unusual point of view you're using to create this atmosphere I can't quite describe. Thanks for writing, anyway.
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 1/27/2014