Reviews for A Funny, Traveling Tale
Klanglilie chapter 1 . 4/14
I love Brook with Luffy. They are always happy together!
Aboffy chapter 1 . 4/6
This is so good!
Kurokatana64 chapter 1 . 3/30
I love this! Such a accurate description of the crew. They are a bunch of weird peoples but they shine so bright compared to others.
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 3/22
FUCK you’re good at this! I’m literally just going through and reading all of your OP fics, and holy shit I love them all! This one legit made me tear up.
GALder chapter 1 . 2/24
just dropping in to tell you that this is my favorite fanfiction of all time
virtualwrite chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
You are great..
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Very nice:D
lychee chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
THIS IS
SO
GREAT
Ok I don't know what else to add
Anjelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
So I know this was posted years ago, as with your other One Piece fics, but I just really want to thank you for all of the wonderful stories you contributed to the fandom. They're some of the best I've read and even though many of them are really short they're so much more memorable than a lot of stories I've read that are hundreds of thousands of words long. You're and amazing writer and I don't think I'll ever tire of coming back to reread this and your other stories now and again. So thank you!
TheRandomGirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
You made me sad for Brook at the start. I don't usually think of it because he's always so silly, but he must be a really lonely person. But once Luffy appeared in the story I stopped feeling sad for him, because I know that nothing else really matters now and he has friends now. Your stories bring me on a feels trip too often, and I love every bit of it.
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
So happiness elicits happiness, and sadness elicits sadness and love elicits love, I've found.
redluffs chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
'smiling like a king with the whole world at his fingertips' i dunno man, gosh you're so good with words. I want to cry. This is beautiful.
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Cute :)
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I absolutely did not start crying because of this. not at all. ;_;
lany-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2014