Reviews for Behold, the Legend
Nara Shikamaru chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
..Torankusu, you not only get my first good review, but my second. Well done, I must say.

The way you think..I like your style..You..can get into the head..of a "pure" hearted person.

Truly, you are the best writer I have ever seen. I would honestly wish to have your skill. People say

my crap that I call a fanfic is good. If they saw yours, they would see how insignificant my work is..

Anyways, if you want to check my little excuse for a fanfic, "The Dark Empire Saga", pleare review. I would

like to know your thoughts on the piece o' crap. Ja ne, Torankusu-sama!
Mystical Star Not Signed In chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
::big stars appear in Mystic's eyes:: That was awesome! A great story! Definetly one of the greatest DBZ stories I've seen! ***Mystic-
Groovy Dudette chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
...wow I am speechless. I can say now that you are one of the best fanfic writters I have seen. I mean, I just loooove how u get into the characters head. And its so full of emotion too. Just the geginning of this fic brought a lump to my throut as you described how Gokuu was feeling as krillin Cried out his name at the end. Wow...Write more. Is all I can say. o)
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Incredible. You've done a fantastic job writing this. Getting into Goku's mind isn't easy (no insult intended), but this fanfiction does it terrifically. I've often wondered what Goku was thinking and what finally pushed him over the edge in his fight against Freeza, particularly since in every other fight I've seen him in he's cool and calm, but this story describes his thoughts and mindset in frightening clarity. Job well done.
THEDARKNESSisANGRY chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
VERY GOOD INDEED
slaveofosiris chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
I love how you put all of these thoughts into words. It's so refined, so eloguent, and really the essence of what is happening. You have a talent for captureing the moments and putting it down just so... I applaud you.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Awesome story, you really got inside Goku's head. It sent shivers down my spine, I only hope my own stories can have the same affect on others
Amothina NovaDragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Wow, well written, I don't know what else to say
D-Scythe chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Wheee this is cool. By the way...

Are you from Japan or America?
Jeremy Moore chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
This is an excellent depiction of what it must have been like for Son GOku when he transformed reading this article send chills through me. Truly this is the work of a pro.
cat chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
Oooh, groovy fic! Me like. I just loooooove the way you got right inside Goku's head. Can't believe there was enough room for ya, acksually...

-cat
angel9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Wow that was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
oooooooooooooooooooooooh
Tachi chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
As always, a great fic from Torankusu!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
A very interesting perspective of what went through Gokuu's head right befoe goin super. I liked it. Very Well written. ;o)