Reviews for Believer
please continue please
Wolf2468 chapter 6 . 6/30
Please continue please
authorlouise chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Nice story. Love the alternate parts. Much more Regina action then episode 1 of series 3 (all I have watched currently.)
MissCynn chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Please continue
beaches13 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Really, Neal. Ick. If you are rewriting season 3, couldn't you have just gotten rid of him? The only one worse is Cora. Well, since I know it at some point will be Emma and Regina, I hope you don't make me or all the readers suffer through too much Neal. Although in my opinion it may already be too much Neal. Oh well, on to the next chapter. :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
I definitely love your twist of Tink and Regina being together and it's interesting to see how Hook interacts with her
fiend89 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Wow, this story is very well written and very descriptive. I find your writing of the characters thoughts in re-writing Season 3 to be impeccable and realistic. The story is well paced and you written beautifully the in-between scnes that we don't see in the canon show. I look forward to more updates.
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Poor Tink :( Hmmm maybe Mulan can be her true love... cause poor Mulan has got to be hurting from finding her love happily pregnant. And finding their true love in each other might help. Well good update. I can't wait for more.
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Uh oh. Well good to see the group is mostly working together. Now if only Charming can make himself useful and jump in front of a arrow... And them jump off a cliff and get eaten by a squid...
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Ohh this is getting good!
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I really like your version more! It's so much better. More soon please!
FheiNandoT9 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
A good twist. Keep it up!
SpurBoy chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Good story. Love the length of the chapters. Neverland, Pan, and SwanQueen-what a great combo!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I'm loving this story so far. It's already 10 times better than the version that aired haha. Keep up the awesome work! ;)
Looking forward to more :)

Rachel xx
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I absolutely love this and I suppose it made sense that the kid was a lost boy, I can't wait to see what you do differently with this!