Reviews for Desperately Seeking Ranma
Hun in the Sun chapter 98 . 9/13
Great story! Too bad that it's abandoned. Hopefully, you will come back to it at some point in the future.
Gesolore chapter 98 . 7/22
Mmm wondering if it would work to do a crossover of this ranma and star wars. Would be interesting either way. Hope to see you writing again soon.
Vector426 chapter 98 . 6/14
Hi There.

Can we, the readers expect any sort of update to this story, or have you, the author
moved on to other things? This a really good story, myself and many, many others wish to see more.
I understand "Real Life " must come first, however. If you've decided the story can't continue, please post a notice. I'm hopeful this story will continue, it's far too good to give up on. Best wishes.
Anony Mu-Su chapter 98 . 6/5
And year 4 has come and gone, not with an update...but with a quiet whimper...
Nikichan chapter 98 . 5/23
Hey! When is ch 99 coming? Let us know something?
James Birdsong chapter 98 . 3/30
Good chapters
mauricio11 chapter 97 . 3/25
hope you get inspiration to continue with this story it really cool.
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 19 . 3/5
I hate this immoral version of Ranma. Especially in the last chapter. Ranma should have been charged with assault and the children’s parents should have been charged with criminal neglect. The driver by law did nothing wrong except by YOUR personal point of view. There are laws that pedestrians also have to follow especially in a big city. With the original scenario (because I’m sure you will probably change it to fit the outcome you want) you provided, the driver could not have stopped in time as the light “Just” turned yellow as they were going under it. No you made the driver evil “because their rich and in a sports car”.
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 18 . 3/5
Driving through a yellow light isn’t a crime. Rich people are not inherently evil. And the kids should not be trying to cross the street until the walk signal is given which doesn’t happen until a few solid seconds after the street light turns completely red. The children should not be walking nor without an adult there to watch after them. The drivers don’t need to stop either as no accident nor laws were broken. The is jus another power abuse scenario for mr. not-a-cop Ranma to engage in.
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 11 . 3/4
Unless there is insurance for monster attacks then the automotive Insurance companies should not be threatened into paying anything. After the policies are strictly for automotive incidents.
I'm sorry; I really did try to enjoy this story, but there's SO much exposition to slog through. It's just block after block of tedious telling, not showing.
AnonyMuSu chapter 98 . 1/10
Here's to review 2,400 and to the hope that your life and your muse one day (soon) comes back on track. It would be a shame for one of the best stories on this site, bar none, fall to the wayside uncompleted and unremembered.
I just read your most recent update! THANK YOU for letting us all know you're well After losing my remaining parent in the last 2 years, being laid off and getting a new job, and having to go thru cancer surgery (last 48 months have been REALLY SUCKY) I can totally relate to how you've felt and why you feel demotivated. Having said that , if there's a way any of us can aid you in helping getting going on DSR please let us know...we ARE on your side sugar (idiot hater/negative folks notwithstanding). Happy Holidays!
Hmm23 chapter 98 . 12/13/2019
Intersting story quite good but is a waste of time to read it since is droped
AnonyMusu chapter 98 . 11/23/2019
I do hope that you one day return to writing...if you're still alive that is. Both this and your few other related stories were utterly fantastic and imaginative in ways that are simply not commonly found within fanfiction. If you're not alive, then never mind.
2,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »