Reviews for Desperately Seeking Ranma
Anony Mu-Tsu chapter 98 . 5/26
Here's to another year, the 8th year, of abandonment!

It's absolutely nothing.
Hadeen chapter 11 . 5/13
Interesting story so far. But confused on where this redemption of the most psychopathic of the tendons who would sell their mum for a buck came from. Otherwise it is on point. Wonder if the senshi bashing will continue as well? They subscribe to the no kill like .
wolf40k chapter 96 . 4/13
I'm surprised it's been 8 years since the last update, didn't think it had been that long.

Love this story and hope you one-day pick it up again.
Guest chapter 98 . 11/7/2023
Recently reread this with every chapter having Ms. Aoyama. I hope this gets continued some day.
Glowingstarbrigh chapter 98 . 10/8/2023
I read this story back when it was first published and enjoyed it immensely. Another fic I was reading recently reminded about it and I took the opportunity to re-read it. I've enjoyed this re-read just as much as I did the first time round. Thank you very much for such an wonderful story.
Draxsis Felhunter chapter 98 . 6/26/2023
Found this by following a recommendation on SV. It has been an absolutely wild ride and has had me laughing like a lunatic on more than one occasion. I really do hope you get around to finishing this gem some day. Until then I can only join the others who await the continuation.
pkempf chapter 98 . 5/28/2023
I know from reading your bio that you plan to update this story, and I'm thrilled that you do, as frankly I can't wait to read more, but even if you never get around to it I'm still extremely thankful to you for writing this. This has been an absolute joy to read, all 1.4-odd million words of it. You bring the Ranma universe to life in a way I haven't seen anyone else do, and it's truly wonderful.
Daniel T. Stack chapter 98 . 5/24/2023
Wow only one review happened while I spent months going through the story this time. I hope you and all your loved ones survived the Pandemic and that life gives you time to return to writing. This is already an Epic but far from a conclusion. Please come back soon. Time to re-read all the side stories again ;D

Doh can't post a review. Maybe this is happening to all the fans of this story. No reviews allowed on chapters already reviewed. ;p silly policy it should really have a time out say after a year. People do read more than once and sometimes have different opinions next time through.
Nikichan chapter 98 . 5/20/2023
Hey Pixie, when are you going to get back to this story. It's been years since your last update. The least you could do is give an Author's note update to your readers about your stories, especially DSR. Please drop us note. Thank you.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 3/17/2023
I've already favorited and followed your work. I've read it twice, and I'm halfway through the third reading. Different things stand out on re-reading something, of course, but this third reading has handed me an unexpected surprise: Onkra. Not the person, the NAME. It's perfect - it's a name that could be a human name, it can be an alien name, and there are no problems in pronouncing it. But a Duck Duck Go search barely finds any. There's an Onkra Onkra on Facebook, but half the people there are aliens anyway.

It's important for a writer to use the right names. You get the gold medal on that one.
BiGDeal chapter 97 . 1/24/2023
Almost seven years since your last update of this series, and a year since you last rote in your blog. Hope that your life outside of writing is progressing. Can't be the pot calling the kettle black, since I retired and stopped writing (but not given up on reading!)
HonorGuard Ra chapter 98 . 11/26/2022
I love this story so very much. I'll need to review each chapter on my next re-read. I hope you're doing well.

The cancer reveal was very believable. Genma's despair was a very reasonable reaction. His oldest friend escaped death for the moment, only through magical aid. Looking forward to the day that Ms. Aoyama and Azumi Ito are in the same room.
Hikari Nova chapter 60 . 10/17/2022
okay...so i've gotten this far before deciding to call it a quits, the idea was interesting, but your chapters are so long that it's become a chore just to read one, it's actually suggested for people who write and publishes novels to have chapters between 5K and 10K words or else you start losing readers, also another thing that has me quitting this story is the fact that you can't keep to a single storyline but instead seems to be running multiple storylines within a single chapter, hell i have no idea what Akane and Xian Pu getting into Hollywood even has to do with your main storyline, to me it feels like you're running multiple storylines in a single chapter JUST to say you can have long chapters but long chapters do not mean better, it just means more work for the reader to read plus your 'side story's' which i will state due to them affecting the main stuff is NOT a side story and that have actually been longer then a number of novels i've read for and the last one literally took me hours just to read it X_X
Pat Stapleton chapter 98 . 9/30/2022
Just reread the whole story, again. As I believe I have mentioned before, it is better written, and more entertaining than many other works that I paid money for. Pixelwriter, I do hope that whatever life has thrown at you that has kept you from continuing this story gives you a break, and that the muse which drove you to start it, comes back. Thank you again for your gift to us all.
Anony MuSu chapter 98 . 5/2/2022
Soo...are you going to every write one additional 50-word chapter stating that this story is abandoned, or are you just going to leave it as an edifice to languorousness? Maybe even just update the story description to "Discontinued"? I mean, there's been no update in all-but 6 years. While the record of a story going between updates on this site is something over 10 years, I'm not seeing you ever doing anything with this story ever again.

Just let us know you're done with DSR so we can stop checking it every 6 months to see you've done squat with it. The yearly updates in your description is just, well, pointless and kinda pathetic really. We get it. Life happened, and you've lost both time and interest. Just admit it and move on, please, so we can as well rather than stringing us along with false hope and lies of continuation.
2,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »