Reviews for Desperately Seeking Ranma
Rusty Thebanite chapter 96 . 6/1/2017
Damn it Chiyoko! XD
rafanwolf chapter 92 . 5/30/2017
Your stuff is great. If they don't like it, who cares. Let them write some thing.
AnonyMuSu chapter 98 . 5/25/2017
Officially over 1 year since the last update.

Someone put it out of its misery because this fic is dead. Sad for a fic with 98 chapters, 1.4 million words, its own TV Tropes page, and over 2,300 reviews.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
So I don't have really much to say.
Apart from telling you that I have read your story multiple times.
And that I reread your story in december '16 because you showed life on your profile.
I was kinda dissapointed that after several months there had been no update.
But now you updated your profile again.
So I just wanted to let you know.
That, because I have no account, because I want to remain untraceable on the net,
I have returned to faithfully checking your profile page twice a day to see if you updated any of your stories.
Instead the once a week that it had fallen to in oktober.
I hope that it will be rewarded in the coming weeks.
Thank you for taking your time to write this story and develop this awesome multiverse.
BanTheFairyKing chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Im ashamed of myself. Over a year ago, I passed over this as just another bashing fic, amd yet now that Im reading it, Im enjoying it immensely. This is really, really good, and thats coming from someone who really doesnt like the Kasumi Ranma pairing.
wolf-in-hell chapter 97 . 5/11/2017
Almost a year since the last update. I hope everything is ok, and that this hasnt been permanently left adrift.
matthew.hunter.40 chapter 98 . 5/9/2017
I just finished re-reading your whole story. I am very much looking forward to when both life and inspiration let you return to this story. Just know that there are people who love your work and are eager for more of it. :D
Ricknn chapter 42 . 5/9/2017
i was just thinking it would be halarious if youd make a omake of mrs aoyama trick or treating with all of the people we have met so far agent naito's reaction would be halarious and i can totally imagine cologne boarding up the ramen shop with the tendo family inside it would be absolutely amazing just a thought lol
firestorm100 chapter 45 . 5/8/2017
Thanks for letting us know your Ok
(Any other reviewers see new message in author bio)

Good to know you are still at it.

Keep on writing but more importantly keep up your health.
tech27ss chapter 97 . 4/30/2017
hello, just finished a second read of your story. it is a great story. I hope every thing is alright with you.
merlin99 chapter 98 . 4/28/2017
I hope everything is OK, it's been a while since the last update. Just finished enjoying another re-read of the series.
Kilroyman chapter 98 . 4/26/2017
Yori, Chou and Azumi seem to have made a cameo appearance in a few omakes for a Worm fic entitled "Taylor Varga" by the author mp3.1415player, where they attend an unspecified cosplay convention. The omakes are currently posted on spacebattles and sufficientvelocity. This story has been discussed in the comments there.
kaws chapter 98 . 4/7/2017
I really like this story. I think a crossover with either /s/10136172/72/Core-Threads or threads/taylor-varga-worm-luna-varga.398991/ would be awesome. Having either Ranma or Harry help with the Family.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 98 . 4/7/2017
I don't mean to rush you but I was wondering if you had an approximate timeframe for your next post. I absolutely love your work!
tech27ss chapter 98 . 3/23/2017
great story. loved the reaction to the Yori and Chou dolls.
2,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »