Reviews for Desperately Seeking Ranma
Raiju001 chapter 17 . 7/23/2021
Ch 17 finished. Nice prank on Nabiki. Pretty sure this chapter is plenty of fuel for thirty four and sixty three artists lol. And the law of conservation of energy does mean that magic is scary to science.
wauk chapter 98 . 5/21/2021
This story always makes me think of this song: "Legends Never Die" by Ferras and Katy Perry.
tech27ss chapter 96 . 5/21/2021
hope you come back to writing. you are a good author.
Ogers3 chapter 98 . 3/18/2021
A good name for the organization Ms. Aoyama works for would be S.T.A.B. (Space-Time Administration Bureau)
Y2Ranma chapter 98 . 2/28/2021
I don’t want to insult you because this is a great story but you could either have done shorter chapters for most of them or deleted some info because it drags causing a person to either skim or try to speed read

Exposition Exposition rush it out ASAP

But that’s my opinion hope to see it finished soon
WPGanimefan chapter 98 . 2/28/2021
I really hope you update if not finish it soon as I am looking forward to the reveal of York, Chou & Ms. Aoyama to their parents, Amazons & Ukyo

Guest chapter 98 . 2/25/2021
PLEASE FINISH IT
Y2Ranma chapter 5 . 2/25/2021
Because Ranma is currently Nabiki when you write
“You should see your face” he chuckled you should have added
“Oh wait you can” he makes the exact same face she currently has on hers
Uldihaa chapter 98 . 2/14/2021
This fic has been so much fun to read. I love what you've done with the characters. Your OCs are fun and engaging, and what you've done with the characters from Ranma and Sailor Moon is interesting and entertaining.

What issues I have are minor, such as repeating things - like how Ranma and Kasumi use magic and how different it is, or the characters explaining events that I as reader was witness to without really adding anything I wasn't already aware - or are a personal preference like a desire for more environmental descriptive writing; though there is the overuse of giggle/giggling. I would like to see more "chuckling", "sniggering", or "soft/quiet laughter" instead.

I really hope you'll be able to get back to this story soon. I really want to see where you take this... And I need to see Fumiko get her spaceship. I'm 100% on her side in her desire for her own spaceship.
Realmsmith chapter 21 . 2/10/2021
I can now see how this story got to a million words.
Uldihaa chapter 94 . 2/9/2021
I'll post a full review after I finish the latest chapter, but I have to stop and ask this. Is Misaki The Stig's Japanese cousin, or is The Stig Misaki's British cousin? :D
Anony Mu-Su chapter 98 . 11/14/2020
Desperately Seeking Continuation...
Neon1311 chapter 98 . 11/13/2020
Are you going to continue this story? I recently reread the entire story and enjoyed it a lot and would love to see more of it.
mtbknox chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
Please finish this!
Hun in the Sun chapter 98 . 9/13/2020
Great story! Too bad that it's abandoned. Hopefully, you will come back to it at some point in the future.
2,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »