Reviews for Desperately Seeking Ranma
Anony Mu-Su chapter 98 . 6/5/2020
And year 4 has come and gone, not with an update...but with a quiet whimper...
Nikichan chapter 98 . 5/23/2020
Hey! When is ch 99 coming? Let us know something?
James Birdsong chapter 98 . 3/30/2020
Good chapters
mauricio11 chapter 97 . 3/25/2020
hope you get inspiration to continue with this story it really cool.
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 19 . 3/5/2020
I hate this immoral version of Ranma. Especially in the last chapter. Ranma should have been charged with assault and the children’s parents should have been charged with criminal neglect. The driver by law did nothing wrong except by YOUR personal point of view. There are laws that pedestrians also have to follow especially in a big city. With the original scenario (because I’m sure you will probably change it to fit the outcome you want) you provided, the driver could not have stopped in time as the light “Just” turned yellow as they were going under it. No you made the driver evil “because their rich and in a sports car”.
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 18 . 3/5/2020
Driving through a yellow light isn’t a crime. Rich people are not inherently evil. And the kids should not be trying to cross the street until the walk signal is given which doesn’t happen until a few solid seconds after the street light turns completely red. The children should not be walking nor without an adult there to watch after them. The drivers don’t need to stop either as no accident nor laws were broken. The is jus another power abuse scenario for mr. not-a-cop Ranma to engage in.
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 11 . 3/4/2020
Unless there is insurance for monster attacks then the automotive Insurance companies should not be threatened into paying anything. After the policies are strictly for automotive incidents.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2020
I'm sorry; I really did try to enjoy this story, but there's SO much exposition to slog through. It's just block after block of tedious telling, not showing.
AnonyMuSu chapter 98 . 1/10/2020
Here's to review 2,400 and to the hope that your life and your muse one day (soon) comes back on track. It would be a shame for one of the best stories on this site, bar none, fall to the wayside uncompleted and unremembered.
Guest chapter 98 . 1/2/2020
I just read your most recent update! THANK YOU for letting us all know you're well After losing my remaining parent in the last 2 years, being laid off and getting a new job, and having to go thru cancer surgery (last 48 months have been REALLY SUCKY) I can totally relate to how you've felt and why you feel demotivated. Having said that , if there's a way any of us can aid you in helping getting going on DSR please let us know...we ARE on your side sugar (idiot hater/negative folks notwithstanding). Happy Holidays!
Hmm23 chapter 98 . 12/13/2019
Intersting story quite good but is a waste of time to read it since is droped
AnonyMusu chapter 98 . 11/23/2019
I do hope that you one day return to writing...if you're still alive that is. Both this and your few other related stories were utterly fantastic and imaginative in ways that are simply not commonly found within fanfiction. If you're not alive, then never mind.
mab3 chapter 98 . 11/14/2019
Just reread the whole thing in prep for new stuff. Great stuff. I especially looking forward to the result of the Arch. expedition. Think of this comment as encouragement to restart.

By the way, I think I noticed an inconsistency: Sometimes Aiko's teleport results in a flash on arrival and sometimes not.
Difdi chapter 98 . 11/10/2019
Harry Granger, archaeologist? Or cursebreaker?
Difdi chapter 97 . 11/10/2019
The thing to keep in mind, before engaging anything bird-like in combat, is that physiologically, birds and dinosaurs are pretty much the same animal, especially for very large individuals. A giant duck would be a horrifying enemy to face in close combat, even without possible demonic improvements.
2,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »