Reviews for My Baby's Got a Secret
Kayah371 chapter 6 . 1/8
This is amazing! Please, post the epilogue!
jade isabelle chapter 6 . 1/8
God, I can't even deal with my feelings for this story. I loved it so much. It was beautiful.
nomorecandles chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Loved this, and Idid read the original version ageeess ago, but it was nice to have a slightly different version.
I wish there was more to read! :D
Mara xx
sweetandspice chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
This was really good I liked it!
Slytherinpurbld chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
You have to be my queen of Angst and MPREG
Peppita-chan chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
I love this story so much! I really hope you put up the epilogue, I would love to see what happens after this.
Squiggle.giggle chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
So it's over ? aw I wanted to see them being all couply an in love
SwiftCriss chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Oh please write an epilogue!

I love this story
cherucaustic chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Such a sweet ending to this story. I'd love to read an epilogue, I love your stories and am just greedy.
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I enjoyed :D
lizziemarie0529 chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I'm thrilled they got back together and I have a feeling everything is going to be ok
Emoates90 chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Loved it! It was the perfect ending. Please post the epilogue. I want more.
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Oh the emotions. I'm glad they got a happy ending there, with the whole little family heading to New York. And Burt's joke made me laugh WAY more than it should have. :)
TRIC4R chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Like it
kellyb321 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I'm having such issues with feelings with this...I know it's a story...a work of fiction...I know this. I get SO wrapped up, though! Ugh...and just like in canon, I get SO annoyed when people basically absolve Kurt of wrongdoing with the whole break up...he was a horrible boyfriend during that time, and there's a good REASON Blaine was so lonely and bereft that he sought out someone else's attentions! Does that make it right? No...but it takes two to make a relationship work, and I think Blaine was trying while Kurt dropped the ball...Ugh. So yes, Blaine really, probably should have told him about the baby, but he was really trying to do what he thought was best for Kurt. For Kurt to NOT see that is so very frustrating, and as a mom, after having three kids, for him to show up at the hospital, when Blaine's still clearly not mentally and physically 100% and throw all this at him...Oh, annoying. Which is not to say that what you're writing is annoying...oh God, I'll shut up now and just continue reading, because you're sucked me in! :) Well done, btw! 3