Reviews for A Baker's Dozen
WarriorQueen 14 chapter 13 . 2/12
This is seriously amazing. I have kind of low expectations for crossovers, but this is one of the best fics I've read in a while. All the references to the other fairytales, the backstory with the three sisters, and all the characters, especially Hansel and Gretel, were just stunning. You, my friend, have serious talent. This goes into the category of "would make a great official sequel to Frozen".
noitffb chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I really love this story! I love seeing Hans reforming because he is redeemable! :)
P.A.W.07 chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
I finally got back to this. I'm glad to see its complete and I wouldn't expecting anything else but a happy ending. Great work and I'm glad that Han not only turned over a new leaf, but got a happy ending.
heyimfrozen chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Wow. That was...amazing. I can't believe it's over already. I will always love this story. Thank you so much for including me in your author's note. I will definitely read your other stories.

With love,
Cecilia
InYuJi chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
A lovely end. I loved it
Incarnate Firefly chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Well, this was a well-paced, enjoyable read. I confess I'm not the biggest fan of crossovers, but that's mainly due to most crossovers I've seen being abused in ridiculous ways where two genres that don't mix are thrown together in a mess of poor writing and an unrealistic plot. But this story was handled very well, and I am very much convinced of your idea that Hans is not a psychopath and can even be a sympathetic character. The Disney references and Elsa's role in the story were handled excellently and not overdone at all. You also did some very clever tie-ins with the story of Hansel and Gretel.

The story of the three sisters felt like it fit the fairy tale theme. I liked how you were even able to sneak in a reference to Elsa's distant ancestor gaining powers of cryokinesis. I admit I was pretty horrified at the discovery of all the children's bones that the witch had. It reminded me briefly of some of the darker moments in our own history, such as the Wineville Chicken Coop murders. And it's understandable for Gretel to harbour guilt over killing the witch; since we've been made aware of the second sister's past, it reminds us that even as the villain who was selfish and greedy before she learned her magic, she was once a human being who deserves to be pitied.

I also liked Elsa's role in this story, and again I'm glad you were concise about how many appearances she made. I'll bet what she found out in Corona would be a heck of a story to tell Anna and Kristoff once she returns home. It would have been interesting to see how they would have reacted, but I suppose it's not relevant to the story. Still, I wouldn't say no to a oneshot if you do choose to write it.

Lastly, I am very happy to see Hans' redemption come through for him. When he was first taken in by the Burgs, I was worried that he would cause trouble for them and that it would be up to Grete to straighten him out. But you balanced his character well between the bitterness he was trying to leave behind, and the compassion he was able to find in himself. When he proposed to Gretel and she said yes, I felt very happy for him. Everything else that came after only won him more sympathy from me.

Well, I do believe that's everything I wanted to say on this story. Good job, once again, and all the best with your future fanfics!
Incarnate Firefly chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Ohh..."Hansel". Now I see why you named your female lead "Grete". Very creative! :)
The Animanga Girl chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Loved this fanfic to pieces!
lulu2613 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Absolutely adored it!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
This story was great. I loved it and I loved the ending. I think I may check out that "girl trapped in Disneyverse" one, seems like fun! :)
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Lt. Basil chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
This chapter also did not go how I expected it to. How do you manage to keep exceeding my expectations with your awesome updates? :)
I admit, I was a little disappointed not to have Anna and Kristoff show up for a reaction shot, though. Maybe you could put that into a related one-shot or something? 'Cause that would be hilarious.
prinzhans chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Thank you so much for this story!
EmeraldOrbs89 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
It's been a while since you updated, but oh wow, this story is wonderful I can't wait for the last chapter.
SnowQueen319 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Okay so it's been months since u posted not days or a week or two months please hurry up
heyimfrozen chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Hi just wanna say this story is amazing and you are killing me by waiting for the last Chapter for two months. Either way, I will be waiting for it. Have a wonderful day. :-)