Reviews for Spider-Man and Oola
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 9/27
hello waiting for chapter six here.
Hivedragon chapter 5 . 8/11
I do hope that you will get back at this soon.
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 5/31
dude! when are you going to write chapter six?! it's been months already!
Awesome story keep up the good work.
Dr. Doom in charge of the new droid army crazy cool
william.bragg.165 chapter 5 . 4/9
Dude I really like this story please update soon
Unknown user chapter 5 . 3/28
So Spider-Man, Oola, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Hera Syndulla, Sabine Wren, Garazeb Orrelios, C1-10PR A.K.A Chopper, Asajj Ventress, Luminara Unduli, Captain America, Tigra, Johnny Storm A.K.A The Human Torch, Lando Calrissian, Ackbar, are going to destroy the second Death Star while rescuing Ahsoka Tano.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Good! Please write more!
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
dude! when are you going to have chapter six posted? it's been like what months?
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
Unknown user chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Spiderman: Since there's more allies in the Republic, Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader won't stand a chance!
Kanan Jarrus: (Sighs) Spiderman, you weren't there on Lothal after Maketh's death.
Captain America: Who's she?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
awesome story, love the interactions.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
Nice section, and glad to see the others catch up to Spidey here, and will be hopeful that the big guns will add a secret that the Imperials can't stand against.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
I hope this doesn't become another of you abandoned fics. It's really good and I'd like to see where you plan to take it.
Bucio chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
And more characters and allies (of one of the series of Star Wars, and the prequel trilogy) emerge, I hope to see the reaction of the rebels, when Garen and Ahsoka also appear.

And the most fun was the dialogue between Han and Chewie; besides seeing Pete meet Tigra, Johnny and Captain America; and on a possible new suit for Peter, how about a merger of the Iron Spider costume and an Mandalorian armor?