Reviews for Spider-Man and Oola
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 11/1
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
Unknown user chapter 5 . 10/28
Spiderman: Since there's more allies in the Republic, Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader won't stand a chance!
Kanan Jarrus: (Sighs) Spiderman, you weren't there on Lothal after Maketh's death.
Captain America: Who's she?
awesome story, love the interactions.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 10/20
Nice section, and glad to see the others catch up to Spidey here, and will be hopeful that the big guns will add a secret that the Imperials can't stand against.
I hope this doesn't become another of you abandoned fics. It's really good and I'd like to see where you plan to take it.
Bucio chapter 5 . 10/7
And more characters and allies (of one of the series of Star Wars, and the prequel trilogy) emerge, I hope to see the reaction of the rebels, when Garen and Ahsoka also appear.

And the most fun was the dialogue between Han and Chewie; besides seeing Pete meet Tigra, Johnny and Captain America; and on a possible new suit for Peter, how about a merger of the Iron Spider costume and an Mandalorian armor?
Redrangerlegacy chapter 5 . 9/28
So close yet so far. Luke could have met Mara
Rock Raider chapter 5 . 9/25
I will say this. I looked this up because I was feeling pretty sorry for Oola after reading about her fate. The idea of her being with Spider-Man seemed rather out there for me (for one thing, isn't he with Mary Jane?), but as I read on, the story won me over.

However, I feel this adding on of characters who weren't even in Return Of The Jedi (at least to my knowledge, as I only saw the movie once) is a bit too much. Here's a bit of advice. Try not to add too many characters. If you add too many characters, the story will quickly become bloated with them, and hard to follow because there's so many characters that you have to keep track of.

Also, I think I got the idea from the beginning of this story that the Dr. Doom that the Rancor in Jabba's palace tried to eat was actually a Doombot. I figure Dr. Doom will play an antagonistic role in this story. However, while this is your story, I hope you don't unleash Dr. Doom too soon. I feel the best time for Dr. Doom to strike would be after the Emperor has been dealt with. I figure a good plan for Dr. Doom would be to wait until the Emperor has been killed and the Empire is in shambles, then step in and take control of it.

That's just some advice though. This is still your story.

BTW, I felt that some people are too readily accepting of the presence of three Marvel Superheroes in the Star Wars-verse. I mean, sure, there's a whole host of different creatures in this world, but still, would those people would consider a human that can burst into flame at will normal? At least in the previous chapter Peter climbing that tree like a spider turned the heads of his team. How much has Peter told these people about his world?

BTW, while this is the film where the Ewoks come in, I was still taken aback that Wicket was just there with the guys at the shield generator, despite the fact that it was never mentioned anywhere beforehand that he joined them. Again, this is your story, but maybe it would help if you addressed stuff like this, rather than just throwing it in with no build-up and expecting your readers to just buy it off the bat.

Again, this is your story. I just felt I ought to give you a little bit of advice. Use it, don't use it, whatever works for you, really.

Well, anyway, update soon. God Bless.
Dan man chapter 5 . 9/20
Interesting. So if you're gonna include time travel in Revan from Knights of the Old Republic gonna appear in this? Like he gets thrown from his own time thousands of years into the future? Or to make it more interesting, why not have him appear in the Marvel Universe. Maybe he helps Reed repair the portal...or he joins the Guardians of the Galaxy.
I'd also like to see Dash Rendar and/or Grand Admiral Thrawn in this as well.
24CaratCoal chapter 2 . 9/17
Deus ex spiritus. This chapter feels like it's jumped the shark a bit, or maybe the gun (shark with a gun?). The sudden appearance of the force ghost and the follow up bit seem like a stretch to me, particularly since only force sensitives can see them, then again next to nothing is known about Oola so who's to say that she isn't (except George)? Still it feels a bit cheap, especially since you've brought in so many extra Jedi already, i get that the story is changing because of the butterfly (or Parker) effect but it seems odd to commit the most senior Jedi Master, his apprentice and Luke all to one mission. It's a huge risk considering how few Jedi there are left over from the Purge- perhaps a few hundred out of an order that once was a hundred or so thousand strong pre-Empire.

Also I find it amusingly ironic that you listed the crew compliment as approximately 5,402 (an exact number). You could have said 'over five thousand' or approximately fifty-four hundred. Or something along those lines. Still, i'll read on and decide what I think later. It's a novel idea at any rate.

cko2 chapter 5 . 9/17
Well, talk about intresting to say the least for a different crossover and bringing in all kinds on pretty much unknown people to most star wars fans at least. Not a bad story with quite a bit of humor for sure to keep someone srimking at least.
Unknown user chapter 5 . 9/14
I wonder if Spider-Man will meet Chopper, Ezra Bridger, Garazeb Orrelios, Hera Syndulla, Kanan Jarrus and Sabine Wren.
jdrussom66 chapter 5 . 9/11
Love your story it's been great so far can't wait for another chapter soon
godzillafan1 chapter 5 . 9/10
ah good a new chapter for a while there I thought you weren't going to write any new chapters at all glad you're updating some stories think you can work on a new chapter of your pacific rim/ evangelion story next? I'm interested what happens in chapter three course I'd like to read more of this story too so it seems characters from the clone wars and rebels are involved in this story as well as some mystery villain from the marvel universe who is it anyway? can't be because he got crushed by the rancor when it fell on him hmm well looking forward to reading the next chapter of spider man and oola(they make a cute couple by the way which I probably already mentioned before also I think peter should stay with her maybe he could bring oola with him back to earth or stay in the star wars universe with her either way I'd hate to see those two split up course that's probably not what you're planning to do with them anyway just thought I'd say what I was thinking oola and peter together forever!) please write it very soon!