Reviews for Mermaid and Beauty
Lu Bright chapter 7 . 4/4
I don’t know if this story was posted before or after but you have DISTINCT lines from another story called Ariel and Belle that indicates you or them either copied from another... About half of your work is original. I somewhat enjoyed the story and thank you. But remember that copywriting is ILLEGAL
Imagine Exorcist chapter 7 . 9/20/2017
Gosh, I'm glad I followed a random whim of mine today n' was able to come across this amazing gem of a story. Truly brilliant work :)
Nan the Keyblade Master chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
What's the song's name for the Belle vs Ursula fight? I'm curious.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
This was totally fabulous. Amazing story I loved it thoroughly and the pairing is lovely. They do fit well together and it was just perfect I can't say that enough. I love how Belle was a total badass when she took down Ursula.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Anyone think belle should become a mermaid and triton should find a way for the staff that helps belle to come live with the under the sea?
kjdfbgkjafdo chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
from what I see it is a great work ... even if I don't ussaly like disney stories but this is one of the best i have read. one of the main things is the vocabulary and detail to every thing.
good job:)
margaret-grieving chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I loved this!
ficidxr chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
I. LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH. :D
Crazy Cat Lady chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
*Applause and tears*

Nothing like a sweet, romantic ending. True love prevails! Although I am sad it has ended, of course.

Titanic references, Swablus, dancing to dat song haha. And of course, a happy fairytale ending. It's been an emotional ride, and privilege to bear witness to this story coming into being. I hope your enthusiasm and work ethic continue to inspire, I may just write something soon!

All the best in your future endeavours, friend :)
Crazy Cat Lady chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Come... what... may...
I will love you... til my dying day!

*Sniff* Sorry, couldn't help myself... *getting emotional...*

Looking forward to... epilogue... *blows nose*
Crazy Cat Lady chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Love the badassery (that's a word, right?) of the girls in this chappie; Ariel unleashing her martial arts on Vanessa, and Belle showing Ursula who is boss (LIKE A BOSS.)

Gaston's death seemed sudden, but deserving, nothing like being strangled by a tentacle eh? Mermaid-stabbing bigot.

The scene with Triton and Belle was heart-warming, and humorous (Mjolnir lol) and although Miss Cartier has been through some heart-wrenching episodes of late, I do believe her mermaid will return to her...
Crazy Cat Lady chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Never ever EVER get sick of this song. And its always Ariel and Belle in the rowboat for me ;) You certainly did the scene justice, my friend, so wonderfully descriptive. It's like I was there! *Hides in the reeds of the lagoon with a camera*

Wow vengeful Ariel, swearing to kill Ursula for ruining the moment. The moral is never NEVER make a redhead angry XD

Gaston... Gaston, Gaston, Gaston... *shakes head* really hope the bigot meets his comeuppance. Soon. And its painful.

I eagerly await more!
Crazy Cat Lady chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Such a lovely chapter :3 Well apart from the scheming villians and a heartbroken Triton. But love reading about the tentative early stages of Ariel and Belle's relationship :3

Oh why oh why Gaston, do you not take the hint. There's playing hard to get, and there's "She's just not that into you". Guess we wouldn't have a plot if just gave up, huh?

I like the nice addition of Be Our Guest being sung to Ariel, I can just imagine her awe and excitement throughout the whole scene :)

Forks aren't for brushing your hair, Ariel, they're here to sing and dance for your entertainment XD

And now I look forward to one of my all time fave Disney songs, Kiss the Girl, in the next chapter :3

*Walks away humming Ballad of the Goddess*
Crazy Cat Lady chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
And wooooww what a packed chapter, muhch story progression! I did enjoy the twist of the old sailor being Eric, and his love being Athena :3 And Belle will always be a musician to me, lovely dedication to her father too :3

Your take on Ursula's "garden" suprised me a bit, but considering the villainess herself, it fits. And why does Gaston always have to barge in and ruin things? Jerk.

I'm glad they're finally together, now to experience Ariel's time in the human world alongside her :)

(Also, I want my own statue of Belle in a rowboat XD)
Crazy Cat Lady chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh hello there!

Now that I've read without any pre-conceptions of a time-period setting, I enjoyed it alot more _ But alas, poor Belle. So much tragedy. Losing her father, and Beast, who was possibly her only friend... see, a girl needs a feline friend to get through these tough times! Haha, I kid.

And her new friend, old sailor, is chronically ill too... oh Belle. Get a cat. Plz.

I'll stop, I swear XD

Nice little references to Kirby and Zelda, Twilight Princess is my fave too _ Princesses in disguise, indeed.

I do wonder if Gaston's hobo cohort is someone of any significance... I guess I'll have to wait and see ;)

Whilst personally I'm not a fan of songs in stories, this is based off two musical films, so its understandable. Just a personal thing, like I said. And I've discussed the film dialogue sitch with you ;P

But as I've also said, grammar, punctuation are excellent and it is wonderfully descriptive, and compelling. I look forward to this wonderful Aribelle journey :)

Meow