Reviews for Friends and Family - Missions and Duties
YullenLuvr101 chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
OH MY FLIP! ('Oh my flip'...? What...?) I love this! I reeeaaaally hope you'll update it!

Peace out,
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Xiao Yue Er chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Hahaha.. love the kanda kids! Cant wait 2 c wat happens when all the kids come together

U did warn us abt mpreg, Allen was having weight gain on tummy area (which I hope is NOT a beer belly).. so my conclusion was that he's pregnant... itz ur story so whether he gets pregnant again is ur choice .
Fuyu Fuyuki chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Those kids are just too cute... Haha i wonder what happened to the guy who molested Allen after Kanda had (probably) beaten him to death..
Wolvena chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Hehe. Cute I like the interaction between the kids and the very obvious Allen yelling at Kanda scene that MUST be in something like this... Otherwise it's just not Allen and Kanda! Thank you for this chapter!
Wolvena chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is really funny! I really like how the kids are overprotective of Allen.
Andune Carnesir chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
This was really good, and Kanda should get an Allen is in trouble alert.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
getting good can't wait for more ;D
rini24 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I'm excited to see what you have planned for the next chapter!
ao-mido chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Kyaaa this is sooo cute! i loooveee it! Walker-Kanda Family... Soo the child use which surname?
poor Allen, i thinks he is pregnant again!? Hope that bulge in his stomach is not a diesease hahaha... Cant wait for another chapt
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
interesting can't wait for more
axis.powers.2013 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wooooah kanada got slapped lol more more more
Fuyu Fuyuki chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Haha stupid Kanda callin his cute wife Allen fat... He totally deserved it!
Andune Carnesir chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is suvh a cute story, and I look forward to reading more!
Xiao Yue Er chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Lolzzz... the kids are so cute! I wanna pinch their cheeks! Allen is not pregnant now is he?