Reviews for The Fine Art of Submission
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 3/19
Such a devious person Robin is. So devious. And the smut! *swoon* OH. I love the way you wrote this entire thing, I can't single out a favorite part! Except maybe the bit right before the end and the Robin anyone?
Also, a one shot from Zoro's point of view would be awesome, *wink wink*
Thank you so much for sharing your writing! I love your stories so much!
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
haha wow. That was pretty intense. Robin would do something like that, wouldn't she. She is an odd duck. Great job anyway! :)

-Yvonne
Uchiha Evangeline chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh my, my. This was incredibly marvellous. I don't usually read yaoi, but this was another level altogether. Good job ;)
Furyina chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
THIS WAS FJDVSKSJSLSKFNSLS.
No, seriously, that was really hot and well-writen ! Robin is perfect in this role of "teacher" and the way you keep focus on Sanji and Zoro is perfect.
I don't know what else I could add, I feel like my poor knowledge of English language doesn't allow me to really express my feelings !
Anyway, keep going like that, I LOVE IT.
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
LOL! the end cracked me up.
I'm at a loss for words, this was too good! It's like the wildest ZoSan fangirl dream made into a fic (or at least mine xD). I love how you write! It must be hard to keep track of so many hands (I've read some fics featuring Robin that didn't make any sense) but you described everything with great detail and coherently, nicely done! No need to say that the content was totally squee-worthy and just... PERFECTION!
Now I only need to re-read this while munching on a raspberry and chocolate tart and I'll be in heaven.
bAsAn chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is amazing!

*insert pressurized nose-bleeding here*

hahaha. i dunno wat happened to mah review there. :)) ugh! sareeh :)
coolchessplayer chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
girl everything you write makes me really happy and I've only read 2 others. I haven't had time to tackle your multichapter but believe me when I do... I will probably be a crying mess of jumbled emotions and just angst. I love your style, stay strong hunny!
bAsAn chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This i G!

*insert pressurized nose-bleeding here*
SFZK chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
FINALLY! I've always told people about how much I love robin and how kinky her devil fruit power can be! This was perfect!
Seis Fleur chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Blushing loudly...

My new OT3.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Yessss. You put those devil fruit abilities to good work. Robin probably enjoyed having those boys at her mercy. Ahhh. Mellorine.
New Neon chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
OH... wow. I really didn't know that I needed this until I read it. Seriously this was amazing. O.O
WhiteCourtain chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
*shaky old granny voice* Ah yes...I remember reading CMD and thinking 'what a shame it is, that it awoke such zosan feelings in me but I can't share them with the author in case I frighten them off!' 'What wonderous writing this is, and what passionate smuts this author could write, had they shipped Sanji with someone.' AND THEN BAMM ZOSAN SHIPPER. Btw it seemed to me like it wasn't actually Robin but you in this story-with Robin's powers lol. Her eating Sanji's pastry while watching over their first love-making is like every fangirls dream. WELP AT LEAST ITS MINE _ omg. I had a thing for this kind of rosan- or rozosan since I read salmon-pink's fics. She had a few 'manipulative Robin' fics and I was very sad I couldn't find any more of it back then. Why, I don't understand, because Robin IS manipulative and can be easily fit into these kind of things and be IC, also Hana Hana no Mi, hello?
BUT I applaud you, because you made perfect use of her powers u_u yep. end of story( and last but not least the smut is hella hot too. also i really like the idea of the guys falling out of it, and needing to reawaken their relationship. actually it's pretty refreshing to read something else than always 'perfect and fiery love' you know)