Reviews for Innocence Need Not Apply
Obshchaya Zima chapter 4 . 3/19
UPPIDATEEEHHHH
ForgottenPrince chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Great start, can't wait for the next chapter.

Regards Prince
TMI Fairy chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
I like your technical explanations concerning the tanks of the GuP universe.
TMI Fairy chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Nerdgasms FTW :)
Distrubance in the Force - LOL!
Snarky comments on Hana in the pool - LOL again :)
TMI Fairy chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
I finally did the number - 200 "lateness events" is close to the total number of schooldays ... :)
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Interesting.
The contrast between the chirpy girls in those ridiculous minis skirts and the gore in the text is amusing.
A "down the chimney" shot seems farfetched, but all sort of wierd shit happened in RL, so, why not at 2 pounder shell into the barrel of the kwk 37?
JP MaShadow chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
So you are implying using a T18 noob basher for roughly 200 games without premium account to afford dat GLD? Jeez, what pro :D Although, the StuG III is a more believable and concievable option as by now you kinda know what you are doing and even without a prem account and getting 300-500 damage games on average for twenty or thirty games you can get the Rammer...
Enough with the WoT noob calculations and bashing, Great story mate! friggin hell, dat first chapter tho! also, if you are not too... homophobic, would you consider some hawt FxF pairing in there? also, please write another chapter plz plz plz, I beg you as much as I begged my parents for fifty euros to get me a Type 62!
Oh, if you want a Beta for this, I'm available :)
WoT name (EU) TheMexicanJew
Sayonara, Das Vidanya, Adeus, Goodbye or whatever
JP
Jason chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This gave me PTSD
Tabac chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Fairly good writing in genneral. The only problems I ran into was the rather jarring switch from well-used technical vocabulary to a much less diverse English for the non-tank bits. Props for the work- it works very well.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Absolutely awesome story! Would love to read more!
Technomad chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
If I were in charge of Mako, that girl would be on her way to a doctor, right NOW. I'd want to have her checked out for hypoglycemia, hypotension, depression and possible mild narcolepsy. And I'm sure I haven't covered all the possibilities. There is something _wrong_ there.
Find Pie chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Most characters seem to be in character and performing about as expected, and while Miho seems very OOC, that is the point of the entire fic.
Sect chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
So, is there any reason to actually read this?

Your summary claims to be about a darker, more vicious Miho. All I see is a pointlessly gory shared dream that altered exactly nothing (you would think Saori and Hana would think twice about Tankery after that) and Miho angsting and impotently raging more than a particularly gothy hamster.

What exactly is the point of what little original content you have in the first two chapters if all you do is transcribe the anime exactly? Rethink your premise and try again, and leave the author's notes out of the middle of the story: they aren't enhancing the story and are in fact breaking up narrative flow and immersion.
PurgeTheXeno chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This story has my attention. Looking forwards to more.
alienvx0 chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Very nice. This really deserves more reviews imho. Unfortunately GuP isn't as popular as some of the bigger names out there. The fact that you play WoT makes things better, since you will be somewhat experienced with how tanks fight. Sure, WoT is a game and is not historically accurate, but well, GuP is an anime/manga, so that's a moot point.

Your AN in Chapter 2 really caught my attention. Does that mean that Miho will craftily acquire better upgrades and tanks for Oarai's teams? I've always wondered how well Miho and friends will do if they had better tanks and equipment instead of always relying on tactics. After all, tactics will only bring you so far.