Reviews for The Walking Death
LOVE YOUR STORY chapter 16 . 4/14
SO I just started getting into the walking dead/Harry potter crossovers and yours is the best I have read so far. Please update soon because I cannot wait to see how everything ends out with the group and harry, but most of all how Harry and shane's relationship work out. You are such a great writer!
Crazed Fan chapter 16 . 4/14
I vote that Harry camps out in the woods, but keeps a close eye on his group. Maybe if he leaves and comes back Shane will snap out of it? I hope that Lori gets her stupid stuff straitened out. however you do it I can't wait to see how it all ends.
Crazed Fan chapter 15 . 4/14
LORI NEEDS TO DIE AFTER CHILDBIRTH! Poor Harry his heart must be broken. How could Shane say that about Harry; how could he break there undevoloped love between them? I hope they get their crap straitened out! How could Lori turn the camp against Harry like that?
Crazed Fan chapter 14 . 4/14
SLASH ALERT! I LOVED IT: it was so emotional and such a beautiful moment. Harry is so thoughtful w/ the protection wards and stuff.
Crazed Fan chapter 13 . 4/14
Poor Harry... he always did seem to have bad luck. Lori is such a b word.
Crazed Fan chapter 12 . 4/14
Harry died... he died! Shane was all freaking out and stuff... Now the truth must come out. Dun DUn DUn... Keep it coming because this just got great!
Crazed Fans chapter 11 . 4/14
I hate Lori, even if she is pregnant! Loved the Harry/shane fluff... Lori is a total jerk.
Crazed Fan chapter 10 . 4/14
That was kind of cruel of Harry to say that to Lori... but man is she a b***h in like all caps. Love the plot so far and the shane/harry fluff at the end.
Crazed Fan chapter 9 . 4/14
How could Harry lose the trail? Poor Carl... will he survive? Nice chapter!
Crazed Fan chapter 8 . 4/14
omg omg omg... is sophia gonna live?
Crazed Fan chapter 7 . 4/14
This was a sad chapter... poor guys. Keep it coming because your writing is amazing.
Crazed Fan chapter 6 . 4/14
Finally! FInally! I loved how Shane opened up to Harry in this chapter and the finally started into a somewhat relationship!
Crazed Fan chapter 5 . 4/14
Poor Jim! I love how Harry gives him the chance to be with his family again. Shane is so mean to Harry, why is he so mean? Love the chapters; keep it coming!
Crazed Fan chapter 3 . 4/14
Epic Bamf Healer Harry! Love it everytime... everytime!
Crazed Fan chapter 2 . 4/14