Reviews for The Walking Death
rollinscrazymaniac chapter 25 . 10/14
I keep coming back and reading this fanfiction, you should seriously continue with it.
Jesse chapter 25 . 10/8
Please, please, please, please, please update soon. This story has sucked me in and I really wanna know what happens next.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 25 . 10/10
I'm looking forward to more :3
faiyaryuu chapter 25 . 10/10
Love this story! Was looking forward to Daryl and Harry encountering the Governor; cant wait for the next chapter!
SiaHikaru06 chapter 25 . 10/9
Dage chapter 25 . 9/30
Damn story is progressing nicely. I was worried that Harry was just going to be halfhazardly thrown into the TWD universe but I've read this so far and it has in depth change to key plot points so far being your saving of Shane and having Otis die when it should've been Dale.
Moonlover chapter 25 . 9/28
Story amazing love it hope. You continue
MirandaHolland chapter 25 . 9/30
Hi, writing you from Holland, love your story, very interesting take on Shane and a realistic Harry, not to mention good grammar and storyline. Hope you update soon! All the best and greetings from Holland!
FemmeFerret chapter 25 . 9/24
Love, love, LOVE this! You're a brilliant writer, and I can't wait to see where this story goes!
more updates please! still waiting what happens next XD
DarkLord0012 chapter 25 . 9/19
Love this story and have reread it so many times hope you update soon XD
cheshirecat1997123 chapter 25 . 9/18
Please continue and update soon I'd really like to read more.
Oh love this story wish more Harry x Shane FanFiction as this one of best story read
Moon chapter 25 . 9/6
Great harry x Shane story ever hope you continue
PLEASE CONTINUE I CAN'T go on like this I need to know if Shane and harry gets together again !?(&)))&(57194579da:#:-(
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »