Reviews for The Walking Death
Nikora chapter 24 . 8/24
I don't usually write reviews but I really enjoyed reading this one. I've never watched the walking dead but I always enjoy a different type of Harry Potter crossover and this is one of the best I've read for a long time. I'm looking forward to the rest of this fic, keep up the good work :)
PLEASE CONTINUE ITS SO GOOD GREAT JOB!
Lector Dominion chapter 24 . 8/15
.G!

This was brilliant. I literally just finished reading all of the chapters today. I never thought I'd get hook with this crossover because I didn't think it would click. But you made it work. You are brilliant! I am really glad I chanced upon this wonderful fic on one of the authors I was checking out.

Please update soon? I really cannot wait for it! xD
You should stop it here and make a sequel hat starts up when thy meet again with flashbacks
PLEASE CONTINUE ITS SO GOOD I EVEN CHECK EVERYDAY TO SEE YOU UPDATED IT PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE!
Arfa chapter 24 . 8/9
And the battle for survival continues...
BiggestJohnnyFanStayGold chapter 24 . 8/6
Pleeeeease Update soon. This story is really good
Dorian chapter 24 . 8/2
Will we have Harry's and Daryl's POV because I don't see why would they come to the farm again. And it's good to see that this fic isn't dead. I hope that Shane and Harry will recover their relationship soon.
PS: Sorry for my horrible english, it's only my 5'th year of learning.
Snow chapter 24 . 8/1
I love reading Harry potter crossovers :) and in hp/walking dead xovers I usually like the darylxharry pair u. . .but this story is something else at first I just planned to check it out and see if its worth reading but then I got hooked! :D thanks for updating! I wish you would make Shane suffer a bit more with his own guilt and remorse and maybe a bit of jealousy an oc gettin chummy with Harry and Harry being cute and oblivious and Shane is just burstin w/ jealousy on the sideline xD!
tamashiyuki chapter 24 . 8/3
Very goooood!
Sineluce Velius-Tristitia chapter 24 . 8/3
Yes! I got to chill...
Sineluce Velius-Tristitia chapter 23 . 8/3
I am asking myself why I'm still reading this... as usual... maybe I shouldn't... *peeks hesitantly at next chapter button* Damn... *presses button*
croaksome3 chapter 24 . 8/3
There is so much drama going on and I love your story for it.
You write their emotions so well it made my heart ache with what harry was going through.
I'm curious to know how things will turn up. Who is the person with the sword and what's going to happen with all of them infected? Is there a cure or something later on? Or are they all going to die.
Anyway thank you for sharing this wonderful story I look forward to your next update.
darkfoxy28 chapter 24 . 8/2
Thanks a lot... i am so happy that you contineu this story that i just have to cry.. thanks once more and... please contineu

'_'
Lina03 chapter 24 . 8/1
Yay, I am so glad you got to update this little fic. thanks a bunch, it was worth the wait )