Reviews for For Just A Moment
GoViEva chapter 1 . 2/10
I don't usually read song fics but hey, it fits really well and I can't help but find it really good despite it was too short. Keep it up.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Loved it! -Thanks:)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This was really sweet. Makes sense, too. I've never heard that song before (that I know of), but I'll be sure to check it out now.

I like how Gohan's thoughts aren't purely settled on just Videl; that he thinks about the rest of his family (especially Goten) also. Overall, an enjoyable read. :)
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
This was very nice, I really loved it a lot.
NOIP chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
SPEECHLESS 'CAUSE OF AWE!
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
lots of songfics i've read...most i've very read!lol but there good!
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
pure kawaiiness! . Gohan and Videl are one of my fav couples and this lil ficcy suits 'em well...keep up the good work! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
good work. slightly boring, but then that's just me : P. u can prolly tell by now, but to hold my attention for long, the story has to be either supersad, dramatic, s&M... u get the pic.
Shian chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Oh, nice!
vbchickVLVR chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
*coos (if thats how you spell it. fine, its 'cooe's or whatever)* aww, how lovely dovey.
Interrobang chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Cayute!
Kazie Solo chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
! P They just have to be the cutest couple! *sighs*

Great fic! - Keep them up!
Tupper chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
*grin* Yes, these new episodes are great. This would make a pretty cool episode itself, and I'd bet that a lot of G/V fans would fall swooning. :) Nicely written!
Geon Nemesis chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
*sob sob cry cry* that *sob* was so *tear tear* good *sob sob sob* oh man... do you have a tissue? *get's tissue and blows nose* i loved it! *cries hysterically* ok *bye now *walks off crying*
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
wow...that was just...wow...

O man,

touching,

not pintless like many fics out there...

kust wow

id type more but im sadly sick *throws up in a pucket*

and i have to go back to school:(

later

GD

btw if ur every bored like how i am after school (actually im bored during school too...anywho...)

i welcome u to read my story called "forgotten"

*big grins*