Reviews for Consequences of Laziness
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Very cute fanfic! I enjoyed it immensely!
madamemercurial1 chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Hey, so I'm going to say right off the bat that I love your story idea. I'm enjoying the characterization quite a bit, though I think Kakashi might have been a little more reticent about the mask than he was. I'm continuing on since it's a funny story, nice and light. Love it.

Concrit for you... I'm going to have to say you could use a beta. Your paragraph and sentence structure is a little funky, and you've some word confusion going on, though that might just be your spellcheck. Sometimes your paragraphs jump around, and you could put some commas or semicolons in spots where there's a compound idea linking what could be two sentences.

That stuff gets easier the more writing you do, which leads me into wanting to read more of this...

love and hugs,
merc
SweetNothingz chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Oh my goodness I freaking love this! Ughh the feels! :3
HelleBelle chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
Oh papa Kakakshi LOL
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
This was so insanely perfect and adorable!
Pyro-Misa chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
I loved it. 3
ooOapogeeOoo chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
Great story!
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
the storyline was nice but it was too fast!
expected some more kakasaku moments.
Killah883 chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Very good work. Good story, if not maybe a bit rushed in places. Otherwise my only issue is the seeming lack of non-basic punctuation. Keep working at it!
Killah883 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Not going to nitpick a lot here, but it is a "review" for a reason and I feel inclined to use it to that purpose.
The writing is really good, the story and everything should shape up to be interesting. My only problem is that punctuation is... well, almost nonexistent aside from the basic stuff.
Killah883 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Yo, shaping up to be really good. Hopefully it's better than the other KakaSaku I've read tonight.
ponypainter chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
This is one of those warm fuzzy stories, that you just can't help but love. Well done, Thank You!
guest-chan chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
The epilogue was awesome. A nara,uzimaki, AND a hatake on the same team?

Total domination