Reviews for Sexual Tension At Its Finest
tahu8100 chapter 14 . 5/20
The sexting was one of the hottest parts of the story right along with the bondage and the strap-on.
King-of-the-Rejects chapter 1 . 4/28
Im reading this fic again after almost 2 years and I gotta say its still awesome and I still love everything about it! This is my first Jori fic that made me crazy about this ship, so it holds a really special place in my heart. Thank you for writing this perfection!
anonomous chapter 19 . 4/26
PERFECT.
YuriZuki chapter 19 . 4/22
Oooooay I did not expect that. Ugh I dunno if last chapter is still the cutest thing ever after this one. You're too cute.
YuriZuki chapter 18 . 4/22
Oky I did not expect that. That has to be the cutest thing ever.
YuriZuki chapter 15 . 4/22
Honestly I'd be a lot worse than Trina, but plus points for protectiveness! A cockblock, but an endearing one at that.
YuriZuki chapter 14 . 4/22
Uhmm, don't worry honey I think your sexting game is just fine. Jeez, I haven't been so turned on by a fic in a long time. Usually nothing fazes me, but this reduced me to a blushing virgin. Omigosh! And when Jade was spyin', DAMN! That musta been hot as hell, watching you're dream girl touch- You get the idea /

Perhaps because it was more intimate than regular fucking that it was more up my alley? Anyway, thank you very, very much. Your previous chapters were also quite my cup of tea but this was the icing on the cake. Which reminds me... UGH, that bondage and whipped cream play ~
thequeerunicorn13 chapter 19 . 4/2
This was a really good story and i enjoyed reading it! I think you should update and make it slightly longer, but thats you choice. Even though its about 3 years old its still really good.
It's "Mi hija", I really like your fanfic btw
u r awesome chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
I literally couldn't stop reading this awesome story! I started late last night and then continued to read during the day.

Now normally I don't like first person stories but this one was too good for me to stop! Thanks so much for sharing! I love Jori so much and you characterized them so well.

Also your Spanish and French were pretty darn good. There was only one phrase in Spanish that I saw was written in the formal tense (when David is talking to Tori and he says "No se preocupe") but since he's her dad it should've been written in the "tu" form since he's addressing his daughter but I mean technically it's not wrong wrong just a little weird for him to speak formally to his daughter.

Other than that I thought the story was so freakishly fantastic and sexy! Nice job!

u r awesome
VBJTDEPT chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
Me encantó!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/11/2016
This entire story was the best thing iv ever read in my life I laughed spool much just bravo *starts slow clap*
Em.Celle chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
Max Tomos chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
All's well that ends well. Excellent story.
HunterMoore chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
Absolutely loved this story. Really awesome work.