Reviews for Sexual Tension At Its Finest
Maizme chapter 6 . 3h
This was seriously... Just AWESOME!
I love it! _
relationshipsuicide chapter 19 . 4/5
this story is awesome! i love it so much! :)
megameneko707 chapter 19 . 4/3
Soo cute. Love the fluff and the proposal is hillarious. Make more stories and thank for making such a great story. Ciao
that was... amazing. I just gotta say this, no one knows who I am and I need to let it out... anyway, me and my girlfriend have been together for over a year, I guess she is what you would call the typical "playboy", well, at least I thought she stopped seeing other girls when we went steady... and guess what? I was so wrong... I started reading this story on Friday and she came clean to me about everything on Saturday... I know she loves me, we love each other, so we cried, I slapped her (several times), she apologized and anyway, the whole thing turning to be really dramatic...she promised to give me space for me to figure out what I wanted... anyway, I put off reading this since I had a lot on my mind... but yesterday I started reading it again, and when it got to the part of Tori storming in at Jade's house, the possessiveness, the jealousy, all the feels... I just couldn't take it anymore, and I basically pulled off a Vega in my girlfriend's house... made me realize that I love her no matter what and that by loving me she is mine and no one elses... I don't know if any of that made sense, but thank you so much for writing this story! I'll look up into your other stuff, finding good, prolific writers in ff are really hard to come by... again THANK YOU;)
Great chapter 5 . 1/21
This is really good! I've never seen such a good description of lust before. Awesome!
Rennie Laroche chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Alrightly, totally just watched that scene, and now I understand why you said to que the music.
Not too bad. Still though, the 'Vampire Diaries' are a sore point for me.
LizAri27 chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
This story is just fantastic! I really enjoyed reading it ! Planning on reading your others stories and hoping that they are as good! Congrats
squee545 chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
that was a good story i liked it expecially at the end that was funny
DontTrySoHard chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Absoulte perfect and funny ending !
Elimere chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Oh I love this story with a burning passion. I was a little worried it would be senseless smut, which can be perfectly fine, but I was so so wrong. I love everything about it. Beck helping them get together, how eloquently they went from intense arguing to intense passionate sex. I love the way Jade was surprised Tori didn't want to talk that second time, that she was disappointed. That long agonizing time they both tried to tell each other how they felt, but never managed to and then when they did... God it was all so descriptive and visual and emotional. It sounded like them and was funny and did I mention how beautiful it all was? I'm gonna have to read it again at some point. This is how the show should have gone. This is how their relationship needed to progress. Well, minus the smut, since PG.
God this was so good.
Thanks!
CheesyDip15 chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Favorite chapter. I'm crying oh my god.
Darkshadow chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
AMAZING CHAPTER! Seriously, one of the best scenes/smut scenes I have ever read!
PricelessVause chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I was going to try and clean up my review so that it was less blunt but I'm just gonna say that this is my 3rd time reading this story and the smut is so good I thought I was literally going to cry. But it's also so funny and sweet and well written. So thank you, so much, for writing this. I love you.
JuliusKing chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
You know, this story went from kind of meta-funny to an actually engrossing story in like 2 hours flat. Not that there would be anything wrong with straight up smut with a funny premise or anything. It's just that, I walked in expecting laugh after laugh, and walked out with that and so much more. A fluffy lovable mess of an epilogue, an actually emotional middle-ground, and a beginning that intrigued for entirely different reason than for why I stayed.
I guess this is a really and truly unbelievable love story in all honestly. Not much of that heart to heart, learning about each other crap that is so cookie cutter at this point, so I appreciate the change of pace, even if it seemed to sort of get out of your hands before you caught it again.
For what it is I don't think I can criticize much, maybe your characters aren't entirely in character, but you do have Jade and Tori screwing each other like every five seconds, so I guess being in character is kind of not a concern is it? I guess them being at each other so often could be a strike against you as a poor replacement for actual plot development, but that is what you promised, and you wrote it well so no fault there.
You know, I think that while your story isn't exactly a 10/10, there's nothing I can call out as especially horrible either. So GJ writer person.
Note: It's been a while since I actually started reading this, so I sort of reread it and am not sure if I reviewed this story in the first place. Sorry if this was repetitive of me if I did review it already. But hey, more praise isn't a bad thing right?
BSwifty1997 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
okay i was gonna wait until the end to leave a review but...
AHHHHHHHHH! *massive girly scream that lasts like 4 hrs ;)*
this was perfect, and i love all the vampire diaries referaces