Reviews for Sexual Tension At Its Finest
ticctacc chapter 19 . 10/21
I really love your story so far!
hello2708 chapter 19 . 7/25
Great, hilarious story. I think you're an amazing writer, and I really hope that you'll start writing Jori again.
little bex 13 chapter 19 . 5/22
This story was seriously amazing! One of the best I've ever read! Well done!
Maizme chapter 6 . 4/19
This was seriously... Just AWESOME!
I love it! _
relationshipsuicide chapter 19 . 4/5
this story is awesome! i love it so much! :)
megameneko707 chapter 19 . 4/3
Soo cute. Love the fluff and the proposal is hillarious. Make more stories and thank for making such a great story. Ciao
that was... amazing. I just gotta say this, no one knows who I am and I need to let it out... anyway, me and my girlfriend have been together for over a year, I guess she is what you would call the typical "playboy", well, at least I thought she stopped seeing other girls when we went steady... and guess what? I was so wrong... I started reading this story on Friday and she came clean to me about everything on Saturday... I know she loves me, we love each other, so we cried, I slapped her (several times), she apologized and anyway, the whole thing turning to be really dramatic...she promised to give me space for me to figure out what I wanted... anyway, I put off reading this since I had a lot on my mind... but yesterday I started reading it again, and when it got to the part of Tori storming in at Jade's house, the possessiveness, the jealousy, all the feels... I just couldn't take it anymore, and I basically pulled off a Vega in my girlfriend's house... made me realize that I love her no matter what and that by loving me she is mine and no one elses... I don't know if any of that made sense, but thank you so much for writing this story! I'll look up into your other stuff, finding good, prolific writers in ff are really hard to come by... again THANK YOU;)
Great chapter 5 . 1/21
This is really good! I've never seen such a good description of lust before. Awesome!
Rennie Laroche chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Alrightly, totally just watched that scene, and now I understand why you said to que the music.
Not too bad. Still though, the 'Vampire Diaries' are a sore point for me.
LizAri27 chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
This story is just fantastic! I really enjoyed reading it ! Planning on reading your others stories and hoping that they are as good! Congrats
squee545 chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
that was a good story i liked it expecially at the end that was funny
DontTrySoHard chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Absoulte perfect and funny ending !
Elimere chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Oh I love this story with a burning passion. I was a little worried it would be senseless smut, which can be perfectly fine, but I was so so wrong. I love everything about it. Beck helping them get together, how eloquently they went from intense arguing to intense passionate sex. I love the way Jade was surprised Tori didn't want to talk that second time, that she was disappointed. That long agonizing time they both tried to tell each other how they felt, but never managed to and then when they did... God it was all so descriptive and visual and emotional. It sounded like them and was funny and did I mention how beautiful it all was? I'm gonna have to read it again at some point. This is how the show should have gone. This is how their relationship needed to progress. Well, minus the smut, since PG.
God this was so good.
CheesyDip15 chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Favorite chapter. I'm crying oh my god.
Darkshadow chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
AMAZING CHAPTER! Seriously, one of the best scenes/smut scenes I have ever read!