Reviews for The Clueless Detective and the Dumb Genius
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 3 . 9/13
God, I forgot how much I enjoyed this fic the first time I read it. I can't believe I didn't leave a review. Great work. Just wondering how much of game two they actually saw that night...haha. Thanks for sharing this fic with us.
socks-lost chapter 3 . 8/14
Oh my god, do you remember this? I don't know why I was thinking about it but I was and yeah. These were fun times! I miss how the show used to be. I'm laughing so hard though! Ahhh nostalgia.
vinocibo chapter 3 . 5/8
I love how fan fiction Giovanni is usually such a lovable doofus. Thanks for a fun story.
Gestir chapter 3 . 2/4
"Maura presses a single finger to Jane's lips, and she obediently shuts up" is quite hot to me. It's not a dominance thing, but it's got some undercurrents to it. And then "right here with green and gold is just fine" melts my heart a little.
Then we have this little gem "and her face is flushed (from the on-the -fritz air conditioner)" which made me say 'YEAH RIGHT!' out loud, but everyone is away on lunch break so it's OK. And the slit, which will remain in my head for the rest of the day and affects my spelling. "If I wanted to flirt for body work, I assure you it wouldn't be with Giovanni." she says, straightening her back and turning towards Jane" and we all know what's supposed to happen now, except Jane is noble (or dim) or maybe she's not on-board with ravishing people in public. I'm pretty sure ravishing is on the agenda, though.
"Maura undressing and draping her clothes neatly over her arm like some kind of human clothes rack" and again it's not a dominance thing, there's more to it, I feel. But what do I know?
I realize I'm interested in knowing more about that red ensemble. "Jane remembers how amazing it felt and her heart lurches because the memory warms her and Maura is so close with her shallow breaths and those lips" and I'm squeeing out loud (the office is still empty) and it's perfect.
It really is, when it hits this balance between funny, and smart, and hot. And cute.
Maybe failure is my life, but your writing is a win and if this is what happens when you two collaborate, maybe you could do it a lot more often?
Please? *flutters eyelashes*

Thank you both for writing and sharing. It's been a blast.
Gestir chapter 2 . 2/4
Today's word, class, is _innuendo_. It means 'saying what you feel instead of what you intended' :-)

I love good banter. I also love good innuendo. That means I love this story. It's not subtle, but it's great and it's where our heads are. Perhaps we should call it gutterspeak?
I do not believe for one second that Jane would keep control of herself while fixing Maura's blouse, or _especially_ when she does a shimmy. Human minds are not built to withstand that.
"'Insatiable' rattles around in her empty head" is a very good description of that feeling. Been there, felt that.
It started good, and it stays good. If no major character gets offed in the next chapter, I'll declare this a big win.
As always, thank you for writing and sharing.
Gestir chapter 1 . 2/3
This is so good I'm going to be long-winded.

First stop is "dark eyes dart around the bathroom to focus on anything else instead of directly ahead". Yes. We understand. :-)~

Out of general decency I'll skip over the exposed neck and "do me" part, but I can't ignore "I can feel your belt is undone and when I saw you your shirt was too.". That is actually - to me - a very erotic sentence because it speaks volumes about awareness, and priorities, and closeness both physical and other. Then we get the not-at-all gentle image of Jane hitting herself in the eye with the boot and the tension breaks with a glassy sound.
And I realize that I love this domestic bliss of two people who are in perfect harmony with just enough friction between them to keep things warm. Sounds like physics, but I mean it as psychology. Either way, it's a pleasure to read. We're still in the first chapter, and I've got warm fuzzies and I'm chuckling. :-)

I really like the way you do what you do, so please keep doing it.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Lee Janeway chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Pummy, sppunny
CallMeIrish chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Aww wow! That was fab!
And I suspect the overalls ended up on the floor somewhere...!
Go on - givvus another one!
ireallyneedalifeoutsidetv chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Haha loved it! Just the right mix of funny, sweet, & sexy. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
hahahahahahahahaha I loved it! You hit it out of the park with the last sentence! hahahaha
tumblecat chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Now that was fun, loved it.
LiwNa chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Man this was hilarious! You two did super well! :)
L2GQ chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Sweet short with lots of possibilities! Could expand if you wanted but otherwise great job!
ChrissyToph chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Love the ending, so cute! Such an adorable little story with great banter and chemistry _
ChrissyToph chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
LOL awww, love this so much xD Maura is such a tease, haha xD