Reviews for 3 Break-up sex
But it didn't hurt completely all the suffering felt necassary if that makes sense and doesn't sound too morbid maybe it was Molly's detached perspective but it was wonderful
So so sad
aliaswriter chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
So hot, and a very nice depiction of what their relationship would be like it it ever was. I especially liked the beginning of it at John's wedding with Molly unable to find her knickers!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
wOAH. I totally love this. Perfect writing. This looks like what defintely would happen in case this two get together. I loved the angst on this. I never believe those fics where this two get so well and Sherlock turns into a different person.
Perfect.
Thanks for sharing this.
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Dammit! This was terrific! I really really hate you now... Oh dear Lord... Heartbreaking... *sobs*
CrystalClear98 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Well that was rather tragic... i didnt see that ending i just omg im crying right now WHY
Rubbish Robot chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
well I wasn't expecting this when I read break-up sex (dunno what was I expecting tho, It was a break up after all!), my fucking heart, goddamn it, I think the Sherlock in season one and two would have been exactly like this, it's scary how accurately you depicted him, in the past I would have thought that this was exactly how things would have turned up if this two were in a relationship, but now the Sherlock in season three gives me hope, he is still an annoying dick, but one that truly values the people around him
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Poor Molly. It must've been so hard to leave him, especially after that last time, but she's strong and she knew he'd never change.
Belladcmum chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh wow! This was absolutely beautifully written! I loved how you went back and forth between the two situations! Agh. Amazing! Bravo!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
No, no, no, no. But what about the next part, where they get back together... *sob*
Atomicflea chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
So this killed me.
Oochami chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh I think this is my favorite Sherlolly fic ever, I loved it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I know this is supposed to be a one shot but can you write a second chapter?! This is wonderful!
LoveLiveLaugh96 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Although its not what people that are fans of Sherlock and Molly would like to admit but its the most logical type of relationship they can hold. So many people change the characters when they write the stories and that is what puts people off. This story is the perfect example of both characters in each way and how they would most likely act on t.v if they where to ever have a relationship (which i highly doubt no matter how much i want it to). I didn't think i would enjoy it but i was wrong and im glad i read it. Fantastic story and a very talented writer. Very Well Done!
sparklenotebook chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
oh please don't end it there!