Reviews for Snowstorm
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I hope you do. It was very nice. I would love to read more.
madmusicman chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
this is pritty good
Jade chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Hey! I love this story so far! :D
I'm actually a really strong shipper of EddMarie and this story was just awesome. Looking forward to the next chapters :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was a very good story. One of those random finds that turn out to be a great read, so to speak. In all honesty, after reading this my evening improved quite a bit, which is why I went looking for something to read in the first place. So for that, I thank you. You inspired me to leave my hiatus in writing as well. I have yet to make an account here, but you just got yourself a fan. (I do apologise if that came off as creepy)
CrypticNiteMare chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
First, I must say, this was a well written and well thought out story. I'm impressed, as a fellow EddxMarie author, that you could portray them both so effortlessly. Now, you could end this as a one-shot but you also left room for potential as a story. With your writing level and dedication, I have no doubt it would be one of the more popular EddxMarie stories. I don't have any burning complaints because you made everything in the story make sense and that's all it takes to be a great author. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this, but, if you decide not to continue, you did a fantastic job on this one-shot.
Keep writing.
Buklau chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
It was a very good read. Even though you said you would most likely not continue this story, Please hear me out, Continue it even if it's only a few more chapters.
Tearatone Maystar chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was a splendid read. I absolutely savored every scene and found it exceptionally easy to immerse myself into this setting. That being said, I am split now. I would love to see where the story could move onto from here, but at the same time I am worried that such a strong story might be cheapened by a sequel... Still, I feel you are such a strong author that if you did continue you would know just what to do, and how to do it; even if it does have to come to you while you are writing it.

Whatever you decide to do with this story, I am incredibly please you made this chapter at the very least. Thank you for such a pleasant reading experience.
Boondocks23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awesome story. I love the awkward chemistry and I hope there's a sequel soon :)
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
"Plus, Double D had to grudgingly admit that this girl intrigued her." I think you may have meant him lol. That being said, great story! I enjoy what you've done here, and if it ever does develop more than just a one-shot, then I will look forward to that as well! Keep up the fantastic work!
BarthVader chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
It's horrible, you're doing it all wrong. First of all, why Marie feels any remorse? She had a terrible upbringing, with her sisters constantly abusing her 'cause they're jealous of her numerous talents, and that means everything she had done is justified. Two, why Double D is afraid of her? We all know Edd/Marie is canon and he's madly in love with her, but is just shy and can't spit it out. Three, it's 6K words, I expected some heavy making out or citruses, and they just have one kiss in the heat of the moment. 0/10, jump off a cliff.

And seriously, I like it. One of the better DD/MK fics on this site.