Reviews for All Fall Down
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 7/8
Goodness, this is so well written. I really felt like I was there in that kitchen, seeing everybody else making themselves at home, all except Bella. She was the stranger in her own home. I wonder if Esme even realised what she was doing, how inadequate she was making Bella feel. Edward needs to have stern words with his family, they need to accept Belka as she is and for herself, warts and all. She should never have to feel that being herself is not good enough.
What a great one-shot. I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to find this, but I'm so glad I did, loved it!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/20
So is he going to go take the job three states away?

Loved it :)
soniabell chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
What a mess, this poor Bella brings me down!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Thw Winner
sophiacorgi chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Great entry! Beautifully written. Good luck in the contest!
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Well written, could easily visualize the approaching storm, but felt this Bella is too hard to love. Left me feeling overwhelming sadness. Not hope.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This made me cry! Good luck!
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I appreciate the way you've aligned & intertwined the charge of the storms with the personal dynamics of all the confrontations. It's the small details of each encounter that keep this grounded in reality - even through the lightning.

Good luck in the contest :)
Mooah chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I'm so pleased he got there in time. Really enjoyed reading this and would love if it continued!
Good luck in the contest (:
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/11/2013