Reviews for Just For Now
Bismark195 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Ugh, the feels, right in the heart every time.
DancingPhalangess chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Aw, the image of them dancing :) I can just imagine that, Morgana used to be the sort of person who would force poor servants to dance. I wish they never had to leave the balcony too, but I think you captured the fact that Morgana genuinely believed she was doing the right thing.

It's not really Christmas anymore, but a very early merry Christmas for this year!

x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
this was wonderful and so sweet, it melts my heart to read happy hopeful mergana after all the tragedy! thank you for this!
weirdpurplebookworm chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Oh my god... That was wonderful... Reading it made me go all 'Merlin writers I hate you for breaking my heart!' Again... It really brought out the futility of Merlin'a actions and his regret... Brilliant job... Wistful and aching... Though I was expecting him to reveal his magic or something... Maybe extend it into a full fledged story... Either way awesome job!
Elisa chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Oh please do write more seasonal mergana fics if they are all as sweet and lovely as this one! I adored the way Merlin tried to mend their relationship and take it back to where it once was, and Morgana's hesitation yet inevitable "okay maybe I should give him one last chance" attitude, and the whole winter atmosphere was so beautiful! What can I say except I loved it and hope to see more from you because you are exceptional at writing mergana, you understand both characters so well!
Meri Ley chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Just for now. It can also be forever. This is a fine story. Thanks.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
awww this was nice ;3 :)
mersan123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wonderful. So much could have happened for those two. What a shame it did not. Still, with stories such as this, we can still dream (sigh).
Many thanks for a short escape.
icantdeltemyaccount chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I love this :)
CarpeDiemForLife chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very sweet :) I think you hit spot on what the difference between Morgana and Merlin is, and it's quite tragic. They want exactly the same thing, and they're perfect for each other really, it's just that they have different strategies for getting where they want. Nice piece!