Reviews for You are the vigilante
Lililovingreading chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Great story
I just read the sequel
I love your stories
Kyra19 chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Ok,I know this is like over a year late,but... I loved it! Felicity and the tennis balls is hilarious! I really loved the sibling relationship in this story! Yes! I want Roy and Thea to join Team Arrow :)! Good job!
Delena4eva chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Haha I'd love to see a scene where Felicity is throwing tennis balls at Oliver. Nice work!
Delena4eva chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Loved the end. When I read fanfiction about Olicity I worry that they won't get Felicity's character right when he comes to the babbling but the ending proved you could it. I love her babble, it's one of the many reasons we love her. Great chapter :)
Delena4eva chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Haha as usual Felicity is adorable. Love that girl so much and Olicity. Nice work :)
Delena4eva chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Uh oh Thea knows. I wish it was Thea who had found out this past season rather than Laurel. Great first chapter.
madcloisfan chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Loved it
Aurostar chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Great chapter. Great story! I especially appreciated Team Arrow's operation. We usually see them in the middle of an operation and not how they got there. it was quite thrilling when it came to the routine.

Off to read the rest!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
love your Oliver/felicity stories!
Kimmers chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
This is a great way to bring Thea and Roy into Team Arrow
MC chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
What a fantastic story, just loved it. Great job.
P.s. Will Oliver get to see the video clip?
CoriMcGowen chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I enjoyed the story especially how you write Oliver and Felicity not just jumping straight into a relationship I enjoyed the slow build. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Murgy31 chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
I loved this!
LightningPrincessR chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Nice Chapter. I had a question though, when Felicity was taking about not wanting Oliver to take another life because of her did she forget that the comms were on because she got distracted talking to Thea?
Madlenita chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
So, sequel? I like it ;-) Thanks for this story...