Reviews for Assumptions
StyxxsOmega chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Good story!
I like the disease chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
WHAT? no i need another ch plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Freya922 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
You really had me going here. I was nearly as upset as Dean when I thought Sammy was no more for this world!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Tricky! But cool idea and accurate without going overboard. Very nice!
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
What a wonderful read! Thank you so much.

Adored the part Where Dean realizes it's not Sam and Sam - wheeling his IV over toward Dean.

Well done! How you played this from the get go. Very unique and wonderfully written.

Loved it!
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Oh thank goodness Sam was okay. Bruising a kidney is no fun. :( A whole lot of pain in the kidneys, and most people don't realize how dangerous an injury there can be. That was really hard on Dean though, to think that Sam had died. I bet he'll keep a much closer eye on him for a few days...or months. Lol
zekeschance chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I just loved this! The right amount of Sam whump and Dean protectiveness. Goodness!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Wow, what an awesome story. I'm so glad Ziggyuk recommended it to me! I was almost afraid to read on when Dean witnessed he doc calling the time of death...couldn't figure how you would resolve that. But you did it wonderfully!
Visionairy chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
It was so wonderful to see chapter 2 pop up already! My favorite part of this chapter was the gradual realization that the person that died in the last chapter wasn't Sam (just before he was miraculously saved). Not that I don't enjoy that storyline, but I particularly enjoyed the surprise as well as the lead-up to Dean realizing that it wasn't Sam that had just coded. Of course he would have to hug Sam too hard. :) Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. It was a treat to read!
hotshow chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
This story was really good. Thank you.
3DBABE1999 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Yay! Sam is okay! Sam found his distraught big brother and put everything in Dean's world right again!

I just wanna cuddle them both!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Dean had a bad shock, but Sam is going to be OK. Good story.
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Great job. Loved it.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I always enjoy reading stories about the brothers set early in the show, so this was a wonderful treat.
What a tense beginning as Dean believes that Sam has died.
You did a great job writing the brothers and their voices.
I imagine the brothers do hide or downplay some of their injuries at times
You did a good job describing and treatment of Sam's injury. I felt sorry for Sam as he tried to deal with his pain and tests.
I alway love a worried big brother Dean, so in the final chapter as he searched for Sam at the hospital was great. I'll admit I did get lost for a moment as I forgot Dean was looking at a dead body and so didn't understand why he was so angry when Sam touched him.
I loved the ending as Dean watched over Sam as he slept knowing his little brother was still with him. It is a sharp contrast to what we knows comes at the end of the season when Dean watches over his dead brother.
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us. chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Wow, that was a tease, it wasn't Sam on that bed! Loved the way you revealed that though! Good on Margaret the librarian for ringing Dean, now that he knows his little brother will be okay he will need to go and retrieve the phone! And with Dean's comment as to whether Sam zipped up before he passed out, think Sam should be more worried about walking to his brother bent over wearing nothing but the hospital gown as they usually do up at the back, and leave little to the imagination!
A really great story, wonderful Sam whumpage and you got Dean's panic perfectly.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.