Reviews for Log Rhythms: Season Two
spootycup chapter 27 . 7/18/2005
I have to tell you I am impressed these stories 1 and 2 were just so so great... can't wait to read season 3...Should I say please hurry and write?
The Libran Iniquity chapter 27 . 1/10/2005
Sorry it's taken me so long to review this, but my computer kept throwing hissy-fits everytime I've tried to leave reviews of any kind for anything :s

And as I wanted to say a few days ago, this is a superb ending to the second season of Log Rhythms; it was good to see Stephanie and Malcolm getting on again, and some of the other plot threads left dangling around (at lease, I think they were!) for the third installment... which I am definitely looking forward to! Can't wait... :)

Sesshou-kun chapter 27 . 1/7/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY... plain and simple. It truely is... (Red Sox Rox _ ;;)
ArchAngelic the Reborn chapter 25 . 9/25/2004
I almost feel as if this isn't fan fiction at all, but part of the story itself. I really like it (though I must say that I'd rather see you find some way to get Young and Rostov back together again). Please update soon...
PretendDaisy chapter 25 . 8/20/2004
As always, I enjoyed the latest chapters immensely. I am very intruiged with the character Ian, and I hope to read more soon (hint, hint!;)) Anyway, loved it. Thanks!

PD
The Libran Iniquity chapter 25 . 8/17/2004
And another great couple of entries, and sorry I have nothing else to say - reading this takes time, and I'm knackered. But I think that's a good thing :)
The Libran Iniquity chapter 24 . 3/11/2004
Well, 'tis good to see Malcolm open up like that to someone, even better that it was Trip... can I join Trip for the big "kick Rupert's arse" event?

Archer'sEnsign chapter 23 . 3/11/2004
I read the last chapter and it was wonderfully detailed so keep up the fantastic work. It was so nice and homey to read about Malcolm's life, a good view into his personae. It would be neat to read about a fatal love of Trip's although I imagine it really to be a life or death situation with Charles where he has to choose between saving his lover or his sister, or just having to cut off a part of his lover's arm to save him but he -the lover- dies anyway...just a comment to get you started for the next chapter...bye!
The Libran Iniquity chapter 23 . 2/9/2004
I apologise for not having reviewed this before, but this is going amazingly well so far.

ivanwills chapter 22 . 1/6/2004
Still lovin' it! I can't wait for the next chapter. You write the chracters so well its amazin'! Well, keep up the go work and have a good vacation.
Jonathan
Reticulation chapter 22 . 1/5/2004
So what's next! You can't keep me waiting! j/j don't tell me! Fantastic story. I dunno how yo udo it but you do it well
Reticulation chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I don't know how you did it but I read your story and it feels like it's a real episode! you were so good to keep with actual events! YAY! can't wait for next
Vague Lenore chapter 21 . 12/12/2003
You really REALLY need to put up Log 2.21! Here, your website, or wherever, put it up!
hazyfairytale chapter 21 . 12/11/2003
Was under a different name when I first reviewed this and my apologies for not reviewing earlier, but school and work have been hectic recently on top of trying to get a bit of my own work done.
Finally had the chance to go back and catch up with the story. Oh yes, I reread both parts over the course of two days. :D I was tempted to print and take it on the train with me to read it more fully.
I still love the story and hope you continue it! I also love the undertones of other relationships now coming in to play (Ian/Michael). I also loved the bit of Stephanie/Bonnie at the end. ;)
The action as always is wonderful. It actually feels like reading a scene from the TV Show.
Great work and I cannot wait for the next installment! Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with reviews this time around. Once again, great work and can't wait for more!
Archer'sEnsign chapter 21 . 11/17/2003
Great stuff, look forward to more...liked the dramatic opening...liked the detailed description as the action raced on...bye!