Reviews for By Your Hand I Have Loved
I enjoyed the plot, though the politics could have used a lot more fleshing out. In particular, I thought the motivations of the rebels were rather weak. Peeta is not made out to be a bad or oppressive King - in fact, he's notably kind and has brought prosperity to Panem - so it's unclear as to why a noble like Johanna is rebelling. Gale's motivations are equally confusing. I get that he holds a lot of anger towards Panem because of the Dark Days, but the story gives us no evidence that Panem is still oppressing Seam in any way - Panem is actually bringing money and protection to Seam, because of Katniss' marriage. So what's his justification for war? And more importantly, why has he allied with the people who kidnapped and killed his King? The lack of clarity makes the rebellion seem unjustified, making the rebel characters unsympathetic, which in turn makes Katniss seem unsympathetic when she aligns with them.

Speaking of Katniss, she is entirely unlikable in this. She came off as immature, bratty, and wishy-washy. It's difficult to see why Peeta loves her.
Hookedonpeeta chapter 29 . 3/29
This was a good story in the begin but as some one who is totally head over heels in love with Peeta and Katniss I have to say you really warped the characters and not in a good way their relationship is always hot and cold the Joanna bit is strange and also Peeta, Gale and Katniss are going to either be beaten or put to death you have really spun this out of control sorry I try never to be negative when it comes to someone's art, but you have , in my very humble opinion, ruined the greatness of Peetas love for Katniss, diminished Katniss' strength, and turned Gale into a petulant boy who started a war because he lost his girl.
Witneyrose chapter 32 . 3/21
Omg id love to see more of Petra
themagicisnintheair chapter 2 . 2/28
I love this introduction to Royal Katniss and Peeta. I'm working on your other story where Peeta is a Prince right now and it looks good. Sorry for any errors in my English!
makrie chapter 32 . 2/23
aww so cute loving the baby
yes i think you should update
YAAAAAYYYYY an update to this story. Finally.
christyjosh4eva chapter 32 . 2/15
I liked this chapter! I'm happy they resolved their issues! And are back together!
Jedi1 chapter 32 . 2/15
I am in favor of this continuing.
I am glad they are on their way to healing and that they both seem to know there is still work to do.
janayahavnbigdreamz.jackson chapter 32 . 2/13
I want it to continue, because this is a good story I enjoy reading...
Alma chapter 32 . 2/13
Aww I loved this chapter :).
LACR chapter 33 . 2/12
Peeta is so understanding of Katniss' feelings about having more children in an uncertain time. I would like to read about Panem and the Seam becoming united.
Dragonchick101 chapter 33 . 2/12
I think you uploaded the wrong chapter...
sweetaspie101 chapter 32 . 2/12
Love this story! I would love to see more of it. :)
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 32 . 2/12
That was a great ending!