Reviews for By Your Hand I Have Loved
Oh major plot twist? Has peeta now shared his bed with two traitors? I hope katnoss and peeta make up soon! Their love can't die!
Omg This story is fabulous, Peeta as King is a great character so with Katniss wait as divided both characters handle their emotions, update soon, I love :).
christyjosh4eva chapter 28 . 8/23
Omg! that's all I can say right now! I'm like at a lost for words! I can't believe that peeta just said that what an asshole! And I mean I love peeta, I'm team peeta all the way but that was a douchebag move right there! Omg! Please please please update asap! I must know what's going to happen next! I'm hooked on it! I started reading this on Thursday and finished on Sunday! Three days cuz I didn't read on Saturday! :) it's a very good story! :)
hungoverhaymitch chapter 28 . 8/23
plzzzzzzzz update this is amazing! i cannot wait another second to find out what happens next!
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 28 . 8/22
Wow sleep with her best friend you arsr, but now he won't believe she is a traitor
Peetabreadgirl chapter 11 . 8/21
I was really hoping you would write something like this chapter! I loved it.
Daisy3D chapter 28 . 8/21
Your writing is amazing, never before has a fan fiction made me tear up. I don't understand why I saw a comment saying that they don't like Peeta in this story, I understand his reason for wanting to do something like that. After believing that she conspired with people who wished him dead. Johanna's a mere distraction from the heartbreak he might have gone through. A replacement of sorts. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update, best wishes from me to you!
Girlonfire5360 chapter 28 . 8/21
I don't like this Peeta! Makes me sad! :(
twilightlover212 chapter 28 . 8/20
What the freak?! He is sharing a bed with Johanna? Is there no hope for them...you can't just end it there! Please do update soon...I need to know what is going on
supergirl971 chapter 28 . 8/20
Je n'aime pas les savoir fâchés... Pourquoi faut-il qu'ils s'embrouillent comme ça ? :-(
sammie987 chapter 28 . 8/20
This chapter made me cry. I hope he was just saying that to make her jealous, and I hope it works. I keep thinking of ways they'll reconcile with real love. Maybe he'll lock her in a tower like his mother but not actually execute her, and not cheat... Peeta doesn't seem like a cheater.
Shellibug chapter 28 . 8/20
Woah! Great cliffhanger but I am so confused now!
I thought Johanna was the one trying to encourage Katniss to betray Peeta and join a rebellion against him?
I'm looking forward to her reaction about him being with Johanna - will she be jealous? Will she even care?
Also I'm surprised Katniss only just acknowledged that their relationship had fallen apart after the contempt she has shown her husband?
The way they treat each other is so sad. Does he really think the baby might not be his?
Is this mirroring the highjacking where he no longer loves her and she realisises her feelings too late?
I hope you dont mind all the questions!
Thanks :)
kamjam chapter 28 . 8/19
I didn't expect that at all. I look forward to the next part :)
Sunshine518 chapter 28 . 8/19
ok, what?

Please continue...

Peeta can't be with Joanna...:(
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 28 . 8/19
Ohhhhhh! There's bound to be drama now!