Reviews for I Have You
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
Please update I literally check this everyday please write another chapter soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
Please please update
angels041630 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Great chapter! I loved how Katniss and Peeta are still fighting their demons but still find each other at the end of the battles.

Having Delly is going to be so fun! Continue soon!
gabriellagrove chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
update :) love how it is a slight twist to the original book
saveryy chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Haha, I can just picture Katniss carrying that turkey. Update soon!
SFCBruce chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
I know that Peeta and Delly have been friends since they were babies, but I think that this "new, improved" - not to mention slimmer and more attractive - Delly may prove to become an issue. I'm looking forward to seeing how all this plays out!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Update? Or nah?
Angels041630 chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Wow that was such a great chapter! Oh yes the next level in their relationship is coming! I love that they finally reconnected, sure it's gonna be a long recovery but as long as they are together they can do it!

Katniss jealous of delly is hilarious!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
I loved this chapter. Can't wait for more updates!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
This is so amazing please update I'm dying
maw chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Love this story! I love stories with a strong, sensitive Peeta, because that is the kind of man I think he is, and that is how you portrayed him here. This story let ma waiting more. Your a gifted writer and if you ever bless the world with a novel with your characters please let this fan know the title and release date. I WILL BUY IT!
Thanks for the good read.
lhaine07 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I love that they help each other in remembering. I am glad to see Katniss being jealous because anybody can have peeta. peeta is easy to love and I am glad that katniss shows it. love the chapter.