Reviews for Reborn Habanero
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 2 . 10/20
Replace the blood so that he has chakra chains!
GuardianTurtle chapter 3 . 9/10
PLEASE UPDATE! TTTT
Naomipy chapter 3 . 6/7
Please update!
michaelgtibbs21 chapter 1 . 5/15
please update
Uzushiogakure chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Amazing chapter man I can't wait to see what comes next chapter. Some of the Uzumaki have arrived and I can't wait to see how the rest of the Uzumaki will react to Konoha. And how will Kushina go about explaining Black root and Kurama's situation to her clan. Though I do look forward to when she has all of her clan members that are currently alive back together and situated so they can get the hell out of Konoha because I'm sure that eventually Konoha sensor are going to detect Kurama when he is old enough and powerful enough. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Kushina chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Oh I love it, please tell me you intend to continue updating this story.
Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Absolutely brilliant I do look forward to chapter 4. I do hope you intend to come back and finish this because it would be a crime to leave such an amazing story unfinished.
Uzu chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
Truly amazing so far I am truly looking forward to chapter 4.
Uzumaki Centric chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
Come on man please please please update soon I am loving this story it's absolutely Amazing. I love how Kushina has responded to Minato's betrayal of her and Naruto because even in canon he refused to go along with her idea or to take Kurama in his entirety with with him to the Shiningami's stomach. He was more interested in maintaining the balance of the Biju's, which is proof beyond a doubt that his decision was motivated by power and nothing. Kushina and Naruto became nothing but tools to him to insure that his precious Konoha remains at the top of the world that remains safe. A bunch of walls and buildings and the strangers that inhabit them where more important to him than his own family, a man's family is supose to be sacred, your supposed to do whatever you have to to protect them, sacrifice anything for them that they come first some thing that the Uzumaki live by but I suppose Minato didn't get that lesson since the will of fire dictates that the village come above all else. But I am glad Kushina is gonna get clan back together it's gonna be awesome, well those who can make the trip to Konoha on their own I'm Kushina and the others are going to have to go out and look for the one who couldn't make it people like Nagato and Karin. But the Uzumaki are going to return to their island (or islands because their is a slightly larger island right next to their home land) and rebuild Uzushiogakure right, you know once they regrouping Konoha and become coherent once again. Because I don't really see them staying in Konoha since all of the adult Uzumaki's and the children that are old enough knows that Konoha betrayed then when Uzu was attacked and it came time for Konoha to hold up their end of the alliance. Cause you can't tell me that Konoha didn't hear about an alliance of multiple village the main supper powers at that not the small insignificant ones, or know about and army that size moving towards Uzu a village that is off the coast of fire country that is rediculous not mention Uzu as them for help. And also I doubt the Uzumaki are willing to live in village that goes against their core beliefs for long, since the Uzumaki believe their family their Clan comes first and Konoha "will of fire" say Konoha comes first. Not to mention that all of konoha shinobi knows Kurama's yoki (he has yoki now right since he is a true yokai kitsune) signature and they are also they are probably going to find Naruto's Chakra signature weird as hell. By the way it would be cool if black root made Naruto half kitsune or some other type of hanyo that way Kurama would have his little brother by his side forever. Oh and since can probably no long be sealed into the jubi's body that would mean he is officially gone. So did black root create a new Shinju and put it in Naruto's seal because seeing seeing Naruto Wielding the Shinjugan (or Rinne sharingan as most call it I prefer Shinjugan "god tree eye" or " "Devine tree eye" since it came from Shinju in the first place) would be awesome. But I do look forward to see what his additional bloodline is that he is going to get from the new half of his DNA that he is given from black root, he might have even given him his own DNA that would be cool. But I do look forward to chapter 4 so please of this wonderful infinite universe update already the suspense is killing me.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Please update this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
update
pisser dragon chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Slowboat why did u leave this fix in the back burner for 5 months then updated in May then leave it only 4 seven months?
Madgormley chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Excellent story i hope to see more on this
Slytherson chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
cool story so can't wait to find out what happens next?!
michumichu79 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
OHHHH TU ES INTERESANTE PLISSSS CONTINUALO Y QUE EL UZUMAKI PONGA A KONOHA EN SU LUGAR PLISSS CONSIDERA COMO PAREJA DE NARUTO A HINATA I LOVE NARUHINA