Reviews for What Forever Looks Like
so so adorable x3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
HAHA! That's cute! Dessert! Love it! :D
teemo-kun chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
YAY MORE HYUUGA AND KIYOSHI AND IT WAS FLUFFY! AND ADORABLE!
teal.obsession chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Aaaaaaaawwwww... these two morons, you made them look so perfect here. And absolutely adorable They need some more loving! Thank you, it was a pleasure to read this little fic! Kiyoshi is kind of a hard to get with the right feeling for me but this was just the way he should be. You should write some more with these two!
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was wonderful and incredibly well-written; thank you for this adorable story.
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was absolutely adorable! Halfway through the fic I was like: "Propose, Kiyoshi! Propose! Propose! Propose!" Then I slapped myself cuz that would be going WAY too fast. xD

Regardless... Very cute and fluffy fic (just what I needed!) and extremely well written! It's definitely going to my favourites. Keep on writing (KiyoHyuu)! :DDD

-masruiiiik
darkcyan chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Cute fic. :) I especially like how in character both of the boys are.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
HAHA That ending was perfect ;)
Akane Izo chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Just. STAAAHP. YOURE MAKING MY INNER FANGIRL CRAZY. STAAAHP. *explodes in cuteness overload*
sora yagami 4869 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Awwwww...so...soo..cuuuuttteeeee...
Squatta chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Ah, this was really cute. I hadn't read any KiyoHyuu fics before and this one is simple but very well done, I think you got their personalities down to a T.
Also, I'm glad to see you're writing again. I follow you on tumblr too so I'm happy to hear that your recovery is going well and I hope that it continues to do so!
Julissa Sora chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow, Teppei and Junpei! It's rare to find their fic. They are one of my fav knb yaoi pairings. It's lovely.
thecoldforest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013