Reviews for Bedtime Stories
This was incredibly good. I love how you devoted yourself to the character and time period you set in this story. Thank you for writing. Your hard work shows.
kendallsLover chapter 22 . 5/27
I love thisss for real it was amazing you're an excellent writter!, keep it up i'm posting now because it was dificult to resist temptation to keep reading but i read them all! So yeah.. congratsss
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 22 . 5/9
That was seriously satisfying. Hot, hot, hot. Bravo.
Pussy is so wet
FireFox ShadowWolf chapter 17 . 2/11
These are amazing stories. Phone call is my favorite one so far.
forthealliance93 chapter 8 . 2/5
I love you writing it's fun to read. I was wandering if they are all one shots or conceded? If so what's the order cus to me at least I don't know the order. I love your writing keep it up.
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 20 . 2/5
Sympathy itches! Very amusing idea and very well written.
Punkerjj27 chapter 20 . 2/4
Ahh chocolate sauce(ω)

Punkerjj27
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 20 . 2/4
poor Maka and soul...
Closet lover chapter 19 . 1/25
HahahaHahahah, so funny! Is it an actual thing though that people with big male genitalia get? Poor Soul xD
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
These were great! All of them were truly enjoyable reads. My favorite were the AU's ... those were really creative ... but gah I loved all of them :b. I laughed and I got second hand embarrassment a bunch of times...but...that's the point ...these were very cute and well written ...just...awesome
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
he should have kept his ten inches u should do something to bring it back
kittenintheden chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
This still just makes me want to cry with embarrassment and mirth and omg. Dying. Also Spirit and Stein kill me.
Strophanthus chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
It is hard to write convincing smut but reading the full thing was well worth it. Super job!
A reader chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
All I can say is: woah. But yay to Blair for saving the day! Though I wonder if you could have provided an explanation as to where Maka had gone or why Tsubaki was with her?