Reviews for Bedtime Stories
sahdah chapter 24 . 6/24/2016
This made perfect sense to me. I vote for more weird poetry. The universe needs the poetry.
sahdah chapter 23 . 6/24/2016
Thanks and have a nice life! Bahaha, burn 'em Maka! This was great.
sahdah chapter 22 . 6/23/2016
Omg omg omg omg there is a lot of interesting ehem vampire names in this. Shout out to my old otp Spiffy lol! I've got to nose tip finger tap my way back to work!
sahdah chapter 21 . 6/23/2016
You have talent in writing period pieces. The correct language and cadence, it's lovely to read.
sahdah chapter 20 . 6/23/2016
Now kids let this be a lesson to you!
sahdah chapter 19 . 6/23/2016
Yasss cat mom using her magic for good! This is a favorite, lol!
sahdah chapter 18 . 6/23/2016
Ahhaha practice!
sahdah chapter 16 . 6/10/2016
Omg omg omg. "You know...my name, so you know what to scream!" *kgxkgcvdktkylhvljlvlh* and the jokes, bahaha hahaha! So good.
sahdah chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
This chapter deserves a thank you. Because f*ck the mainstream media and the bs that congress with it. I love how fandom dies this more, the discomfort, the non cuddling because everything you wrote. Plus as a PSA peeing right after can stave off UTI's so don't hold it! Thank you for a realistic "first timer" between a committed couple that was fun and funny to read!

Previous chapter review would've consisted of just laughter. Nice work on both!
sahdah chapter 13 . 6/9/2016
Um, Dragon lore! This was so well written. Anger much anger, though at Soul being taken advantage of. Poor, poor Soul. And then, yes, yes, yes! Also you deserve compliments on using correct terms associated with the times, it's in the little detail of using "small clothes" that people can gloss over but in reality just polish well written pieces! Nicely done, Professor!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
That chapter should come with a death by spontaneous combustion warning! OmFg! You know the best part, the mutual mirrored pov's! Third time is definitely the charm, sweet innocent Maka, no he wasn't a dream! Loved it, omg.

But Kishin in a Speedo drooling takes the cake.
AltairSnow chapter 24 . 6/5/2016
Thank you.
sahdah chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
One, that was well written second person. Alright party of me wondered at the narrator. And Indy, all I could think was:Hey girl I got somethin' real important to give you
So just sit down and listen
Girl you know we've been together such a long long time ...Lonely Island lyrics. I'm not going to recover gracefully from reading this. Rotfl!
sahdah chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
Edjjgfbfgjgkjoj! Omg omg omg. Ahh I wanted to crawl into a hole and die for the both of them. And Stein, he would! I'm dying.
sahdah chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
Loving the fact that Maka's mama was robbing the Spirit cradle in this, lol!