Reviews for The Whovian and the Hobbit
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hello, I have no quarrel with your story or your writing, on the contrary I admire your skill and you your confidence in posting it too the Internet for anyone to read and enjoy. I would however like to point out that there is an OC main character tag and, given the fact that one of the main characters is most certainly a character you created, it should definitely be a character tag used for your story. Since your OC is a main character not using the OC main character tag says to a reader that this person does not play an integral role in your tale, which is of course far from true. This makes your story harder to find for readers who would like to read a fanficton story with an interesting original character. If they use the search function to look for stories with an OC main character they will be unable to find this story. Inversely if readers are averse to OCs or simply not in the mood to read a fanfic containing one and they decide to use the search function to show stories not tagged with OCs, your story will still show up, which can be frustrating.

That being said I would implore you to keep writing, our world needs more story tellers and imagination, but to please use the main character tag system that has in place. It is there for a reason and makes using this site to read fanfiction much more enjoyable.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014

lolomolly chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
please write more of the story i really really really like it.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Update. Now. Or else...
Amy Etscheid chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Aww! That was so sweet! Little Bilbo falling in love with a human! I loved the parts when you described how he was blushing! :)
FallenSlayer17 chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
it's a good story! it's overloaded with crossovers i'm honestly having trouble keeping up with all of them and i know them all so far but still too much in one story when its only titled the whovian and the hobbit really should stick to those two adding in so much just confuses people don't mean to sound mean just stating my opinion.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Please update!
setsuna1415 chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
oooooooooo question?! can sarah jane be in this? or is it like a one mention type thing?...
CherryTree230 chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
I wonder if there is a drug to make plot bunnies spawn? No? Okay, i'll have to resort to drastic measures...*throws fez-wearing-plot-bunnies at author*
Guest chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
Please update this soon
Tiryn chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
Oh. My. Lucifer. The... all of the FANDOMS XD And they're all some of my favorites :3 Please update soon!
cucumbersaregreen chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Ohh, brilliant, Bilbo's Dr. Watson *snickers*. This chapter made my inner geek reeeal happy! :D Amazing!
LadyZee86 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
For never watching doctor who I was at a disadvantage but I pressed on. Lucky I've watched and read about sherlock, throw and the lightning thief. I'm impressed and am enjoying this very much. I may have to watch doctor who now lol
TolkienGirl052 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
(*laughs gleefully*) AMAZING! Oh my, Thorin got a 'Tyler slap'. Twice. My, that must have HURT. But he kissed her! YAAY! :D
The Writer Akayla chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
I'm kinda confused, and I'm kinda not. That feeling is weird. I would like more Anna action though. Keep on updating!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »