Reviews for First Love and Beyond, a Frozen Fanfiction
Micbah0521 chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
Take as much time as you need. I won't say I understand what you're going through, because I've never had anxiety or depression, but I will say that you can overcome it. We are not rushing you, just update once you feel better, not when people tell you to. If you can't finish it, it's fine, I mean, I'll be a little disappointed but I'll get over it. We just want you to feel better.
Scorpionspear77 chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
You'll be fine. Take your time, we can wait. Such a great story is worth waiting for.
Ihavefrozenfever chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
What is wrong? you have not written anything in a long time.
Ab chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
that was awesome. Though very few 6 year old's talk baby talk but I don't mind it.
Ab chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
You finally put in Olaf. Thank you!
Ab chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
WOW. TWWWWWWIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNS. I figured this would happen because Anna is the type of person who would have twins. Cool, nice writing by the way.
Ab chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
The begaining of the chapter wasn't as fun but it got better.
Ab chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
WOW, WOW, and double wow. I will not make any more comments because of what I have already said, but the rest of this story is going to be good.
Ab chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
I liked it. On the out side I was like ew (facial expression) on the inside I was like sweet and jumping up and down.
Ab chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Amazing. Swear word's are not my thing but I love it!
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love this story!
Zam the hedgehog chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Yeah...wise decision...
Zam the hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
OoooOooo...
Ella chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
SBDGSDAHFAEBFHWEAGUFSEDFCNBRDJSGFKAESGWFAHL.
I cannot, I'm sorry. *falls off the universe and breaks my arm because of feels*
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
I AM SO HAPPY YOURE BACK I AM LITERALLY CRYING FROM THIS CHAPTER AND YOUR RETURN IM HAPPY AND SAD ALL AT ONCE