Reviews for Green Against Leather
TMNT Loving Leo the Second chapter 20 . 10/27/2017
LEEEOOO! UGH NOT YOU TO! XD
amayranni22 chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
I love this story since you published it and I would like to ask you permission to translate it and upload it please
DaLadyofSouls chapter 28 . 8/12/2016
This storyline really got me in the feels. Great work!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/3/2016
a perfect ending!
little-miss-irate chapter 28 . 5/3/2016
wow,after nearly three years this story has finally reached it's what an end it to see everyone was able to reach an understandin before irreparable damage was physically and emotionally things can only get better from there.

on a side note,while your encouragement is greatly appreciated i don't think i'll ever be creatin any fanfics for the fact that writer's block easily overtakes me,as seen by my unfinished sonic fanfic on deviantart which hasn't been updated since the near end of 2013.
Pen-Woman chapter 28 . 5/3/2016
I give you a big round of applauds for finishing this amazing masterpiece! I tear up as I read it and at the ending it is most blissful to see the warming glow of family members are becoming stronger as beat another hardship.

Once you learned your mistake, the better person you become and the growing love will be remain unbroken.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 27 . 4/4/2016
I love the plot and I eagerly await for the final chapter
gima2618 chapter 27 . 1/31/2016
Hahaha so funny really want to know what happens next
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I adored this story. Very well done :)
NeonAlchemist chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
WOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME CHAP GREAT JOB BRUH! DAH FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELZ GOT ME
HAHAHA funny 1 2! hope you could update soon! (IKR! schoool :( Procrastination sux bruh)

aight PEACE!

~NeonNinja (temporary account)
Samiam2468 chapter 27 . 11/26/2015
ah (sniff )that's too soon (sob) I'm going to miss you.
yukio87 chapter 27 . 11/26/2015
At least the things are getting better for the brothers but I can be jealous if it was Leo who has his attention in someone else other than his brothers...I'll be waiting for the last chapter! Have a nice and happy Thanksgiving! A huge hug from the distance!
Pen-Woman chapter 27 . 11/26/2015
I'm just glad that it was LH that cleared away all the misunderstandings but he got mad when he said that nobody ever notice Mikey or even hanging out with him till Mikey stopped him before continuing! The chapter is beautiful but the last chapter will be even more beautiful and I can't for it
yankey chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
It's amazing how you get that level of drama with a relatively simple plot . My respects.
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 26 . 10/5/2015
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!

OMG! Climactic moments! The giant, super, mega, ultra huge confrontation! The anticipation of seeing the whole story played out before our eyes and now waiting to witness how everything will progress from here on out! It's all so WONDERFUL! I totally can't wait to see what happens next! GLORIOUS JOB!