Reviews for A Beating Heart Within An Empty Shell
KesGirl chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
This is fan-fucking-tastic (pardon my French) and so different and unique from anything else out there. I'm ashamed that I only just discovered it and read it straight through, it was that good. I am really disappointed that you never continued it, so all I can do is hope that you find it in you to finish it someday, give it the continuation and ending that it deserves. Because this is pure genius and I rarely review fics unless they're brilliant. I hope you find your way to this again, but thank you for sharing this brilliance and uniqueness, regardless :).
southtrash chapter 16 . 7/27/2016
Just read this in one go. So sad to see it hasn't been updated in so long. I am really interested to know where you were planning to take it. Thanks for sharing this much. . hope all is well.
makanapi88 chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
You know I am really uncomfortable and feel like throwing up when reading that Leopold demand sex from Regina. The weird thing is I've read a lot of fics where it did happened and described in more details, but this one take the cake. Maybe its because of the innocent of the android or the helplessness of doing whatever you were told as you were programmed. It really bothers me. Make the android Regina and I am beyond furious. At first I was thinking about Regina is mass produced and there are hundreds of her but then you told us she was custom made and the only model existed. I don't know where you are going with the story but apparently I have a lot of feelings about android autonomy and stuff. Lol.
RedBlackandLights chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
That's it? NOOOOOOooooo! please add more. What's the encrypted files and when will emma properly play doctor with regina's body? I need to know.

You can't leave it like this. If begging on my knees would help, I would. It was such an engaging story. Please don't leave abandon this
Guest chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
More this is great
snowlilysky chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
hi ;3 i really love your story, hope u will continue it someday. p.s. A.I. theme is my weakness, but there is not enough good fics about it, pleeeease continue your story ;)
RavingFanGirl chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
Where have you gone oh wonderful writer of swanqueen?! I NEED more Emma/robot Regina fluffy goodness! Ahhhhh! Pls update this story :,(
InOrderToDream chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Ha, outed! Lol silly nova. Can't wait to see where this story goes! Hoping to see more from you soon (:
Babyfingers chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
I love this story. I've always been a fan of robot movies especially A.I.: artificial intelgence (which is sad) so when I saw the word robot in your summary I couldn't help but want to read this. It's well written and so interesting. I'm happy to have stumble across this fic and hope you update soon
Rowan139 chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
This story is so unique and I am absolutely in love with it, I check every day to see if it's been updated (: please continue this!
tintin1990 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
hahahaha oh my God Emma is so darn obvious,poor thing...and gotta love Nova's bluntness ;) hahaha Now what's up with August?
samuraikakashi56 chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
This is so amusing! I wonder what August was up to. Is Regina going to help Emma crack that unknown file on her computer? I'm surprised she didn't just do a complete wipe of it after discovering it.
Amy chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
This is amazing! it's so original and well written, please do continue you are awesome :D
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Where have you gone man? This story is brilliant, don't give up on it.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Looking forward to more. An interesting twist on swanqueen.