Reviews for the way you talk with your hands
LW12 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
very good
Dominican Girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
My face right now:
OoO *jaw on the floor*

Holy shit that was hot. Like holy fuck. Just...shit fuck.
AllThingsCastle chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I miss your stories. So happy to see this one. Read it before but it was just as hot this time! Would love more stories for you.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Whoa! So hot. Amazing work :-)
janinsc chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love, love, love this.
Sunnydaygirl19 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Very hot. I liked the way she touched herself with her hand on one side and his hand mirrored her touches on the other side.
EllaNight chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Love it! That was great! :)
pealee chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I certainly think that should have a follow up. I wanna know how quickly Kate gets him from interrogatives to exclamations!
mwink1234 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I've read this so many times and it still never ceases to be amazing :)
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Holy Smoke! Just wow! Thank you for sharing!
kentuckybelle chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I know I read this once on your LJ, but shamefully didn't leave feedback then, so I'll correct that now.

W O W. This is - in one word - FANTASTIC. The way you paint a smoking hot and sexy picture of these two and these moments with your words never ceases to amaze me, Jenny. A! More than happy to read this one again (and again and again AND AGAIN). Unnfff.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Hot! And very well written. I love the use of interogatives there!
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
OMG That Was Awesome I Loved It Very Well Done ... And Please Do A Sequel Or Reopen This Story And Add Another Chapter.
fanficfan39 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Who cares when this was was written! It was certainly hot in the kitchen ... you take lovemaking to a new level!
3rdfah chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This could go anywhere after season 4. And when you go for hot, it's scalding, but always a touch of fun, too. I love how you keep the theme running consistently throughout. Thanks for pulling this over to FF!