Reviews for Accidentally in Love
MeowMix1100 chapter 14 . 7/30
This is such a wonderful story! I hope you update again some time soon!
TimeTrekker chapter 13 . 7/26
What does the Russian in the last two chapters mean? I mean, I have a guess based on context, but I would not mind a translation.
CaptainCumberbatch chapter 6 . 5/11
Sorry I mean 13!
CaptainCumberbatch chapter 13 . 5/11
Can you please go back and put the translations for Pavel's Russian in after chapter 4, because they aren't there?!
NerdyPassionLoves chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
I really enjoy this story. It's well written and everyone is believable
And it's funny
MidnightPenguin chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Omg you need to post again! I love love love this x3 soo adorable!
MP
The Sorceress's Apprentice chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Oh my gosh! That chapter was amazing! Not that I expected anything else, really. This story is one of my absolute favorites! They're so cute and perfect together. Granted, I want to backhand a certain captain across the face for getting in the way of a fabulous ship... Ok. I'm calm. And I'm so excited about winning your ship contest! I'm looking forward to the drabble, which if it's written by you, is obviously going to be amazing. I'll PM you as soon as I can. In the meantime, good luck finishing up in school!
NightShadeMoon chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Ha-Ha! I was hoping for a pre-end of the school year chapter, apparently the world is listening to me! I end this Friday, so this is a great moral booster before I plunge into Final Exams.
Anyway, this was a great chapter! I can't wait to see what becomes of the Red Rose's screw and captain, especially now that they are onboard the enterprise! Also, the hope of more Pavienna to come! Stupid Kirk, ruining special moments...
Anyway, great chapter, great story, great end to the school year, good luck with everything in the next two weeks!
katiesgotagun chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
I can feel the sexual tension between them and it's actually killing me you need to let them kiss already Jesus ! Also please please please update soon
Elizabeth Deadtree chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Ok the Part when Pavel hit the captain in the head and yells at him in Russian had me crying I was laughing so hard! My favorite scene so far was the little cuddle session because that was purr adorableness and I loved it a lot :) I meant to review earlier on but I was too busy reading to stop! I seriously love this story and cannot wait until the next chapter! Like for real, one of my favorites! Ok, I think I'm done lol! -Elizabeth Deadtree
katiesgotagun chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
You go Chekov!
The Sorceress's Apprentice chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
I loved it! I didn't think it was a let down at all. I thought it was great and the characters were wonderful. Keep up the great work!
NightShadeMoon chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Not gonna lie, I squealed a bit when I saw that this was updated, and I think my family thinks I'm psycho :)
Anyway, I liked this chapter, especially the banter and joking between Marian and Kirk! What did Pavel say to him?
Also, I can't wait to see what happens next! Seriously awesome story, so glad that updates will be more frequent! Have a fantastic Spring Break!
Sophia Lilia Mitchell chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
So cute! Hmm a name? Pavenna? Pavienna? Update soon :-)
katiesgotagun chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Oh my god-
You're pure evil. Who could leave it at such a cliff hanger, like, seriously? I'm gonna die before you post again ! Please update soon
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »