Reviews for Accidentally in Love
MidnightPenguin chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Omg you need to post again! I love love love this x3 soo adorable!
MP
The Sorceress's Apprentice chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Oh my gosh! That chapter was amazing! Not that I expected anything else, really. This story is one of my absolute favorites! They're so cute and perfect together. Granted, I want to backhand a certain captain across the face for getting in the way of a fabulous ship... Ok. I'm calm. And I'm so excited about winning your ship contest! I'm looking forward to the drabble, which if it's written by you, is obviously going to be amazing. I'll PM you as soon as I can. In the meantime, good luck finishing up in school!
NightShadeMoon chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Ha-Ha! I was hoping for a pre-end of the school year chapter, apparently the world is listening to me! I end this Friday, so this is a great moral booster before I plunge into Final Exams.
Anyway, this was a great chapter! I can't wait to see what becomes of the Red Rose's screw and captain, especially now that they are onboard the enterprise! Also, the hope of more Pavienna to come! Stupid Kirk, ruining special moments...
Anyway, great chapter, great story, great end to the school year, good luck with everything in the next two weeks!
katiesgotagun chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
I can feel the sexual tension between them and it's actually killing me you need to let them kiss already Jesus ! Also please please please update soon
Elizabeth Deadtree chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Ok the Part when Pavel hit the captain in the head and yells at him in Russian had me crying I was laughing so hard! My favorite scene so far was the little cuddle session because that was purr adorableness and I loved it a lot :) I meant to review earlier on but I was too busy reading to stop! I seriously love this story and cannot wait until the next chapter! Like for real, one of my favorites! Ok, I think I'm done lol! -Elizabeth Deadtree
katiesgotagun chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
You go Chekov!
The Sorceress's Apprentice chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
I loved it! I didn't think it was a let down at all. I thought it was great and the characters were wonderful. Keep up the great work!
NightShadeMoon chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Not gonna lie, I squealed a bit when I saw that this was updated, and I think my family thinks I'm psycho :)
Anyway, I liked this chapter, especially the banter and joking between Marian and Kirk! What did Pavel say to him?
Also, I can't wait to see what happens next! Seriously awesome story, so glad that updates will be more frequent! Have a fantastic Spring Break!
Sophia Alice Rosalie Potter chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
So cute! Hmm a name? Pavenna? Pavienna? Update soon :-)
katiesgotagun chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Oh my god-
You're pure evil. Who could leave it at such a cliff hanger, like, seriously? I'm gonna die before you post again ! Please update soon
NightShadeMoon chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Yay, this chapter! Loved the Russian and the little piece when Pavel was all worried about Vienna, so great! I'm so excited to see what you have set up for Kirk's plan, and how it will tie into the story! Given what you've written so far, this will definitely be great. And I will totally be sticking around until the end! Always!
Also, ship names...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...let me get back to you on that :P
Anyway, great chapter, great story, love to you and all, see you in another part of time and space! ;)
The Sorceress's Apprentice chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Oh my gosh, it was amazing! All the cute Russian bits, I just... AGH! So much cute fluff! It makes me so happy! Thank you so much for this story!

And I want to be part of the competition. :D
So um, here's some of what I got. Pavienna. Viennel. Pavien.
So yeah. There we go! Thank you so much!
NightShadeMoon chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Yay! This was a really good chapter even with out our two star crossed lovers :P I think that this backstory definitely gives the story more substance, so I'm excited to see what you do next!
The Sorceress's Apprentice chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Darling, that was marvelous! What do you mean you can't write fight scenes? That was brilliant! I loved it! And how you described the enemy instead of the Enterprise was a really great writing tactic! Not a lot of people can pull that off, but you did! I'm looking forward to the update, but I don't want to pressure you. I know life can be full of stuff and I don't want you to feel overwhelmed. So anyway, good job and keep up the excellent work, because you, my friend, are awesome.
Serenading Spock chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
This is quite good. If I'm honest it is very similar to another OC x Chekov story called 'Paging Captain Cupid'. While I can see many similarities I can also see many differences as well, which makes this story all the more better. I appreciate your proper grammar and the well worded chapters. I think the chapters are a good length for this type of story. Please continue to update regularly! I am enjoying it very much.

DFTBA