Reviews for All I Wanna Do
Paige712 chapter 1 . 4/26
i created an account JUST to review this ! i was heartbroken when i reached the end and i'm sure the hundreds of other readers would agree! i would seriously encourage you to carry on writing as this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read! i hope your life has returned back to normal more than anything and you find the time to start writing again. i'm sure the wait will definitely be worth it!
Dustofhope chapter 28 . 3/9
Hi! I love this story so much) please carry on!
lolaughoutloud123 chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
Any chance of an update? This is a really great story and I love it!
kittyybuuug chapter 28 . 11/6/2016
Please come and finish this story please! love it so much and would kill for an update
Guest chapter 28 . 8/17/2016
AH! Please updateeee! I basically binged this story and I get that it's been a year, but I love this story, at least tell me gold's looking for Bae and that's Henry's dad in this fic? XX
UseYourWords chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
Hi, just wanted to drop you a note to say that I've really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue it someday soon. Hopefully your life has calmed down a bit. :)
Maspery chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
It's so good I love the little twist of Emma coming to storybrook for Regina instead of Henry.
Saint73 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I decide to try another of your stories
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 28 . 8/3/2015
Forever loyal. Hope life is treating you better now
MysticSong1978 chapter 28 . 7/3/2015
I will always read more on this , no matter how long it takes. I'm just now finally starting to work on new chapters for a story of mine that I haven't been able to touch in 7 years, so I know how it goes. (And I still have readers!)

It's a great story. I love it. I will happily reread the first 27 chapters to remember where I was whenever you have time to update next.

Best of luck in whatever is going on in your life right now. :-)
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 28 . 5/10/2015
Don't worry about it, your life comes first, and writing should be a complement to that, and thank you for the note, you're so sweet to even do that. Best of luck with all the stuff happening in your life, hopefully they are all good and cool and exciting! :)
SnapshotsOfAFool chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
AWWWWWW the last bit of this chapter was so cute! i loved it!
ShipHappens chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
wishing you the best during this crazy time.

be well. take care of you. that is MOST important.
Lolizoia chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
Take care of you first lovely! I'll be here waiting for your return with your awesome talent! Thanks for writing. Xx
Guest chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
Thank you for what you have written so far, look forward to when you return. In the meantime, good luck with what you need to do, and good cheer and good health. See you soon