Reviews for All I Wanna Do
AH! Please updateeee! I basically binged this story and I get that it's been a year, but I love this story, at least tell me gold's looking for Bae and that's Henry's dad in this fic? XX
UseYourWords chapter 28 . 5/17
Hi, just wanted to drop you a note to say that I've really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue it someday soon. Hopefully your life has calmed down a bit. :)
Maspery chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
It's so good I love the little twist of Emma coming to storybrook for Regina instead of Henry.
Saint73 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I decide to try another of your stories
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 28 . 8/3/2015
Forever loyal. Hope life is treating you better now
MysticSong1978 chapter 28 . 7/3/2015
I will always read more on this , no matter how long it takes. I'm just now finally starting to work on new chapters for a story of mine that I haven't been able to touch in 7 years, so I know how it goes. (And I still have readers!)

It's a great story. I love it. I will happily reread the first 27 chapters to remember where I was whenever you have time to update next.

Best of luck in whatever is going on in your life right now. :-)
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 28 . 5/10/2015
Don't worry about it, your life comes first, and writing should be a complement to that, and thank you for the note, you're so sweet to even do that. Best of luck with all the stuff happening in your life, hopefully they are all good and cool and exciting! :)
Blanche Mottershead chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
AWWWWWW the last bit of this chapter was so cute! i loved it!
ShipHappens chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
wishing you the best during this crazy time.

be well. take care of you. that is MOST important.
Lolizoia chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
Take care of you first lovely! I'll be here waiting for your return with your awesome talent! Thanks for writing. Xx
Guest chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
Thank you for what you have written so far, look forward to when you return. In the meantime, good luck with what you need to do, and good cheer and good health. See you soon
bookwithrose chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
aww sad to see you go but i hope life gets better and you come back strong.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
Je adore cette histoire et je l'espère vraiment que vous allez continuer!
cela est certainement sur ma liste de favoris!
merci pour le partage!
I love this story and I really hope you will continue!
this is definitely on my favourite list!
thanks for sharing!
katvrah chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
Well yes I thought that was an update , too bad it is not . I hope everything that goes on in your life turns out good . Looking forward to your next update , whenever that will be . I get email alerts for all the authors and stories I follow so I will know . Take care .
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 27 . 4/18/2015
So sorry for the late comment, and congratulations on the new job! Hope you're having a great new experience at your new place. Thanks again for another lovely chapter, and always looking forward to the next. :)