Reviews for All I Wanna Do
Saint73 chapter 1 . 11/23
I decide to try another of your stories
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 28 . 8/3
Forever loyal. Hope life is treating you better now
MysticSong1978 chapter 28 . 7/3
I will always read more on this , no matter how long it takes. I'm just now finally starting to work on new chapters for a story of mine that I haven't been able to touch in 7 years, so I know how it goes. (And I still have readers!)

It's a great story. I love it. I will happily reread the first 27 chapters to remember where I was whenever you have time to update next.

Best of luck in whatever is going on in your life right now. :-)
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 28 . 5/10
Don't worry about it, your life comes first, and writing should be a complement to that, and thank you for the note, you're so sweet to even do that. Best of luck with all the stuff happening in your life, hopefully they are all good and cool and exciting! :)
Blanche Mottershead chapter 14 . 5/8
AWWWWWW the last bit of this chapter was so cute! i loved it!
ShipHappens chapter 28 . 5/7
wishing you the best during this crazy time.

be well. take care of you. that is MOST important.
Lolizoia chapter 28 . 5/7
Take care of you first lovely! I'll be here waiting for your return with your awesome talent! Thanks for writing. Xx
Thank you for what you have written so far, look forward to when you return. In the meantime, good luck with what you need to do, and good cheer and good health. See you soon
bookwithrose chapter 28 . 5/7
aww sad to see you go but i hope life gets better and you come back strong.
Je adore cette histoire et je l'espère vraiment que vous allez continuer!
cela est certainement sur ma liste de favoris!
merci pour le partage!
I love this story and I really hope you will continue!
this is definitely on my favourite list!
thanks for sharing!
katvrah chapter 28 . 5/7
Well yes I thought that was an update , too bad it is not . I hope everything that goes on in your life turns out good . Looking forward to your next update , whenever that will be . I get email alerts for all the authors and stories I follow so I will know . Take care .
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 27 . 4/18
So sorry for the late comment, and congratulations on the new job! Hope you're having a great new experience at your new place. Thanks again for another lovely chapter, and always looking forward to the next. :)
Drucilly chapter 27 . 4/17
I love this story and I really hope you will continue! :D this is definitely on my favourite list! ;D thanks for sharing! :D This story is hot, cute, funny and sad! ;D Well done ;D
LOCISVU chapter 27 . 3/29
I want Emma to move in but, she shouldn't do it just because Henry wants her to.
GiftedPunk chapter 27 . 3/24
The opening chapters with the storm & the motel are incredibly well written & set the tone & mood for the rest of this tale. The introduction of Ruby as a friend/possible love interest for Emma is inspired as we all know Regina is the jealous type, I wish this aspect had been played upon a tad more to really make Regina get riled up & admit just how strong her feeling were.
You have made this tale charming, romantic, witty, angsty & a whole host of other feels to boot so to you I offer a tilt of my cap & offer congratulations on a fine piece of writing. (Just going to pop back & read the storm/motel chapters again)