Reviews for Father-Son Bonding
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Please continue this story it's amazing!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Well Daichi is definatly Luffy's kid if he can keep up with him while eating.

murasakiana chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Great chap :D

The explanation as to why Luffy left and didn't return earlier is very believable.
Will Daichi accept his father?
Will there be more tension between them?
Can't wait for the update xD
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Well at least we now know why Luffy wasn't around all this time.

MakeMeSmileAgain chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Good chappie! :-) when will Dai-san accept Luffy-san? Is Nami going to reappear because of a devil fruit or something like that or will she be a ghostly angel guiding them?! I wanna know. Tehe...
Winters Lantern chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Thats a sad and cute fic! please update soon! D:
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
I hope that those two get close together. And I wouldn't be surprised if Nami taught Daichi to be a navigator.

FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
AMAZING STORY! KEEP WRITING, NEW CHAPTER NOW!
murasakiana chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Happy New Year!

Nice chapter, it is good to see things from Luffy's perspective. It gives another flow to the story.
I am very curious about their conversation and what will transpire from it...
Good work
bambam5wolf chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
sweet story dude. keep going cause im a fan as of now!
StarKiss666 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
It would be good if he used her weapon and was also a thief and had her tattoo on his body somewhere. SHe already said he had her navigation abilities, so I assume that means her sense for weather/current changes as well. Update soon, please! )
murasakiana chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Nice chapter, I'm curious about what Daichi and Luffy will talk about, Luffy is supposed to be an adult now and the pirate king at that it will be interesting to see how he'll approach this sensitive issues with a 13 year old... Their situation is very tricky and akward.
jam klaoo chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
good chapter i looking forward to next chapter :)
jam klaoo chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
poor Luffy... :( he is so trying. more
Oneechan94 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
It's really promising story :D Even thought the idea seemed a little bit weird at first ( I have to admit :_D ) but you can make the idea "alive" :D It works! You write really well! :) Can't wait for next chapters! :D