Reviews for Savior
latoyamackey69 chapter 27 . 8/1
i really hope we get a wedding soon this is a great story
ahtamclovin chapter 27 . 7/24
I was very excited to read this then the pregnancy 1 predictable 2 no I really like some of your other stories
Zap123 chapter 27 . 7/23
I have read and re read this! simply amazing and beautiful! This has been a healing story for me in more ways that I can express! Thank you!
LilliRegina chapter 9 . 7/23
Did she? Really destroy him, like he did the evidence
LilliRegina chapter 8 . 7/23
So there's Rumple, Whale, Sidney, Blue and Snow who tortured or punished Regina.

Blue warning Emma for something she uses herself, hypocrite.

"I love you, Regina," Emma whispered
Don't think Regina needs anything more than those few , but sensire words
LilliRegina chapter 7 . 7/23
Will Emma find out?
LilliRegina chapter 6 . 7/23
I don't know what's worse, but what Snow did, pure betraial. She could have told Emma.
If Emma finds out Snow will loose her forever
LilliRegina chapter 5 . 7/23
Her magic only works when Emma is around. When she feels safe. Magic is emotion, emotion is magic and without Emma Regina doesn't feel safe.
Emma will return soon, yes. Regina will be safe till then. i hope. She suffered enough
LilliRegina chapter 4 . 7/23
She let go, safe in Emmas arms so she can sleep and rest.
Hollowgast chapter 12 . 7/23
Last sentence

Oh shit...
I absolutely loved this story. I hope your continued to write.

Claire chaput
LunaCeMore chapter 27 . 7/22
I loved where you went with Emma. I really enjoyed your writing style. Very captivating!
BlackWidette chapter 27 . 1/2
KPs Number 1 Fan chapter 27 . 7/22/2016
That ending was just amazing and Regina and Emma's dynamic throughout the entire story really rang true to the characters. This story was so good I literally couldn't put it down, it usually takes me a few days to finish a story this long but I flew through this all in one day!
StrangelyWeirdAwkwardNuisance chapter 27 . 7/16/2016
Well played, well played. Good fic. I hate reading about these things, but it is the truth of the world. Cruel things surround us, and there will always be someone suffering every second in our brutal world.

Good day to you, sirdam. Madir. Ser.