Reviews for Fragments
tarepandabear chapter 2 . 4/2
i was so speechless for like almost five minutes, absorbing all the feels... TT u kno?

i just noticed that you have a lot of junjo angsty stories... i hope you could also spare some time making bunch of sekaiichi angsty stories too.. even tho its only oneshoots pleeasee?! your stories are way too good and i really want more of sekaiichi moments... it may sound demanding from me tho...ehehehe
Trahnael chapter 2 . 2/21
Hello again, shuusetsu-san! I finally found a free time I can spend on reading I've been wanting to read!
...
You made me cry again...
...
You know, my mother once said that I have to be thankful when my sad stories make my readers cry (i don't have one here, though)... because that means those stories are able to affect the readers' hearts.
_
You asked for thoughts, I'm giving you mine as an admirer of your stories...
Stay awesome!
:D
duchessme chapter 2 . 2/17
whoa what a teary-filled end
Ino Death chapter 2 . 2/17
Shuu i think you like making me cry
Mara911 chapter 2 . 2/16
I- It- the- tha- but- it- wha- *Head hits keybored while crying endlessly* (I literally couldn't speak for a minute after reading this. ;_;)
thegirlwithagun chapter 2 . 2/16
Oh my oh my oh my;_;
I cried like a baby while reading this... WHYYYY D''':
It's sooo good, but so saaad aaaaah
RENAImochi chapter 2 . 2/16
OH MY GOSH YES HANYUUUU HE WAS JUST AWESOME OMG OMG OMG ok lol sorry for that, anyway i guess i understand how you find that beautiful, kinda like romeo and juliet? Haha i dunno, we-ell seriously thank you for the upate and coincidentally i was hearing tragic vocaloid songs while reading this -_- needles to say, i think this made me die a little inside...
na-ka-ma284 chapter 2 . 2/16
This is painful to trink about, somehow recalling this story is very painful.
But I think I missed something. Probably because I didn't read the first chapter again, but if Misaki was dead who was the boy in the beginning where everyone said that they shall never tell Akihiko about Misaki? And who was the boy standing near the streets where Akihiko talked with him? I would guess it was Misaki's ghost only Akihiko could see but I highly doubt it...
tiara calla chapter 2 . 2/15
Well it a sad story but hey i found it really beutiful. Because Misaki love for Usagi is so pure,he didn't want that Usagi do recless thing and look out for him until they were reunited :)
Sorry for the babling here.
KuroNoKiseki chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
There's a story that I wanted to share, the irony of living in this ugly yet beautiful world, blossomed with -

Painful truth: You cannot marry anime characters.

Lust: For homework to be banned.

Greed: Wishing for 1GB internet connection speed.

Delusions: Every hot guys are gay.

Betrayal: Supposed to do homework but ended up reading this fic instead.

Wrath: Teacher is not amused.

Deception: "Some aliens from outer space borrowed my homework to study how the human brain works."

Tragedy: Getting slapped by teacher.

But at the times we had pain, there are times where we had -

Peacefulness: Standing in the corridor doing nothing.

Benefit: Not listening to teacher's boring lecture, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH x 10000000000

Solution: Sneak up to the school's computer lab, using the internet till the next class

Happiness: YAAAAAYYYYYYY :D

I'm thankful to be born.
yonibonni2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I loved it ! I can't wait to see what happens next :D Update soon my friend :DDD
thegirlwithagun chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
That was... cruel of Usagi-san! Damnit! Aaaa! Even though I haven't read the whole story, I feel like there's about to be a cry-fest at the end, not that I mind :) Anyway, the story's excellent, as usual. I have nothing more to say. Your story silence me. Lol

Keep writing! Ganbatte!
animelover1910 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Yes! This is amazing! I love this story so much, and I can't wait to see how he manages to get back together with Misaki! You gotta update this soon (though I know you're probably busy)! :D
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Another amazing installment! I love how you started the whole story with a falshback. It's so suiting for a story revolving around memories and so many authors neglect to use the presentation of writting in such a helpful way. For me, this chapter what stood out was Sumi actually helping out Usagi while still teasing him. It was in character and heatfelt. The bit of mystery surrounding what exactly made Usagi want to forget makes this plot a lot less predictable too.

Good luck writing!

CupidKirby
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
It's so sad, so damn sad. Not only the memory loss, no that wouldn't even be the worst. What was really sad was that nobody is allowed to speak about Misaki. Damn that shitty idiot father of Akihiko who most likely came up with the idea (if I'm wrong I'm sorry). This leads to the worst, the saddest part if this story (yet). Because of this damn comment both sides, Akihiko as Misaki and his surroundings are so deep in misunderstandings. So very deep, so very damn sad. And now, that Takahiro (I assume it's Takahiro) says things like this because of this damn agreement, it's so so so depressing.
But, why is Akihiko assuming Misaki as a female? I know, everyone would assume this, but he has lost his memories. And I think, if you can't remember your past life you wouldn't go around assuming things. If there is a special someone, someone who wasn't mentioned yet, it could be everyone. But, although I understand that most people would be disappointed if that special someone wasn't there when you lost your memories, shouldn't you consider various reasons why it is that way?
I'm just saying this because Akihiko's statement made me furious because he isn't even assuming, not even sparing a single thought into the possibility of Misaki being a man. I so wished to punch him.
Well, this story really is great, although so damn sad. I so hope that there will be a happy ending, or at least no sad.