Reviews for Spider Eyes
Blue gods chapter 9 . 7/16
Great
Crystia chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Finished. It's written really well, I liked it a lot. It's really sad, though... T.T

It was interesting how you portrayed Bakura as insane, and the story of his mother may not be canon but it was well thought out.

Thanks for posting!
-Darkelf
Crystia chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
So sad...I'll finish the rest later. This story is so eerie, but it's good...
Cooked Sashimi chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
good fucking god I actually started crying at the end of this - good work on characterization though, I hope you return to the fandom soon (not that your Naruto stories aren't nice, they are)
sunokofairytale chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
I know its been years since you have wrote this story, but I just had to leave a review. This story is so touching, so real, and so amazing...the ending made me cry like no other fic has done before...great job
pride1289 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
YES! HAHA!

I have found it ONCE MOAR! XXD I ams so glad I did too. I lurve this fic.
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Oh. My. God.

I haven't cried this much in years. I don't think I've ever cried this much at anything fictional. I've gone through three tissues, and am now nearly hyperventilating, and I don't cry easily.

I've changed my previous opinion. Perfect simply does not cover how AMAZING your writing is. I think this has now taken the place at the top of everything - including published books - that I have ever read. So, so beautiful. So heartbreaking. I've literally been sobbing for the last three chapters.

And by the way, what were you tying to do to me at the end? First I was thinking, "Ok, he's going to die, and I shall cry all the more", which I did. Then you had me crying with happiness when he was alive. And then you went and changed it again, making me cry even more! Not fair! But absolutely stunning all the same.

And now I must go to bed, because I'm going to have had so little sleep that I shall be a walking corpse tomorrow at work. But it was worth it for this. ANYTHING would be worth it for this.

More than perfect, darling. I could not imagine anything better.
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
I don't have enough words in my entire vocabulary to describe to you exactly how perfect this is. I'm having to type one-handed at the moment because my arm went numb from leaning on it for too long. The emotion with which you write your characters is so painfully beautiful that it almost makes me cry, and so heartbreaking that I almost don't want to read on so that I don't have to worry about them. Also, your storyline is terribly captivating, your plot realistic whilst remaining magical, and your writing itself (thank all the gods) flawless. I'm sure I've said before, but I adore the way you have looked back at Yami no Bakura's past and not just portrayed him as a psychopathic, sadistic madman as everyone else seems to. I honestly could not imagine a better fic.
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
Fuck. Holy fucking fuck. That was just a little bit amazing, my dear! I didn't want it to end! I felt so sorry for Bakura. People seem to care about his past so little, and your take on events seems so right, and so much more effective than what actually happened. I really don't want to go to bed now - I want to stay awake until Ra knows when just to finish reading this!
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Well, that was... unusual...

Beautiful, though. I have to confess that I am addicted to writing the inner workings of Yami no Bakura's mind, and not many people care to consider his traumatic past in their stories. I offer congratulations and thanks. It's wonderful to find an original idea, and when it's written this beautifully (and angstily...!), it makes it all the more worth reading. Thank you, sweetheart.
pride1289 chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
Ya know, I remember this story. From the last time I was into Bakura and Yugioh. What was it? Like, maybe, sometime around october of last year? Probably.

This always makes me cry when I get to the part where Bakura is going to school with Ryou. ;_;

*sniffles*

I need to go play some pokemanz now.
nupinoop296 chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
O_o;; Here's a laugh for you.

o_O;; Hello. My name is Nupi, and I've been reading this fic. Very good plot, very well written, and very creepy too boot.

I'ma go finish it now.
Silence Dogood23 chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
A truly remarkable piece of tragedy. It was painfully beautiful, the way you write it amazing. Your attention to detail is complemented by your ability to invoke the reader into such powerful emotions.

*Hits the Author Alert Button*

*Hits the add to favourite stories button*

*Hits add to favourite authors button*

Bravo. I know have to go and cry my way through a box of tissues!
Dragon-Tooth chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Rereading this lovely story yet again and now I have a question: How did you come up with the spell from the Papyrus of Ani? Did you make it yourself or did you find it somewhere? Thanks!
Dragon-Tooth chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
Thank you so much for this story, it was... beautiful. Definately the best Yami Bakura story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. :') I love bitter-sweet endings... they never get old for me. When you gave Bakura a beating heart, I was deathly worried that you were going to have Bakura live in the end and I was literally saying to my computer, "No, this story is too dark to have a happy-ending, DON'T DO IT, please!" Then I realized he was dying and I nearly cried. I'm still trying not to cry. Again, thank you so much for this story, I love it... the best fanfic I've read in YEARS! :')