Reviews for Time Stitches You
Freddie14 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Sorry I post twice but it's because I hadn't logged in before, and I have now, with a 14 added to my name.
Just wanted to add that the country where the show has just been on screen again (and from where I write) is France.
Freddie chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
It's a lot of time after this story was written but the show has just been again on TV in my country and, wanting to read other adventures of the heroes, I discovered this. What a talented writer, funny and angsty at the same time. I totally agrrhhhree with reviewers talking of character growth. Spike is just right (it's very difficult to portray him as writers tend to make him too bloody or too sappy) and Willow is a hell of a fighter. One wonders what Drusilla meant when she said she could kill Willow without changing the future because her time is over anyway. Does it mean she is dead in the future ? Hard to check because il she returns, she might disappear during the spell... Also, it would be nice to know if Spike had problems healing because he was sharing a time (and his energy) with his other self when he is in the 19th century. It would mean that his human self and his vampire self are in fact indeed mostly the same, even if he wants to be different, and he would have to reconcile himself with his human side. It is to be hoped Willow will realize that it is not the eventual physical relationship that puts her safety in jeopardy, but her feelings. If she is already in love, it is too late (evil grin). Might as well enjoy Spike...
ghanima77 chapter 22 . 7/17/2015
This story is amazing! It has great depth and character growth. You noted once that there was once 7 years between posts. I very much hope that this is just another long hiatus, and that someday we'll see another chapter. Please and thank you.
Rogue chapter 22 . 6/11/2013
Oh my god! I love this story! I stayed up way too late reading it! I can't wait for more.
NicolinaN chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
Ol, honey. You NEED to keep posting! This is some quality writing on my most wonderful pair. It's a very cool and imaginative plot and the characters all feel like themselves. If you accept that Spike evolves, which I do since I söways do that to the people I write about. ;)

Post more! Please!
/ Nic
babsid chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
This story is incredible. I truly hope that you'll update it someday.
rikou.meiyo chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
I got engrossed in this story as it was really interesting..I really like the way you pair them slowly and made it realistic and believable...anyways,I hope you'll finish this story with both of them together no hanging or one of them dying or in short, tragedy..I love it so far...hope that they will come to an understanding, all out in the open! . anyways thanks for all continuing this story and hope you'll continue till the end! Good luck! Thanks again! :D
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 4/7/2012
very interesting, i like your portrayal of the characters.
hpfan1987 chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
I really love your story, it's the best with this pairing i'd ever read! I hope you're still writing, it'll be a shame otherwise..
SpikeFan4Life95 chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
I searched for some Spike and Willow fan-fics and just happened to click on this story. It is seriously brilliant, I hope you plan on writing more. This is probably the best Spillow fan-fic I've ever read-no joke. I read this all in two days-would have been in one sitting if i had the time to. You portray the characters spot on. :) please keep up the amazing work. :D
xTeionx chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
are you going to update this one? because i really do like it
XSpike4evaX chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
I've read the entire story though in 1 sitting as I just couldn't stop! Loved it all the way through & looking forward to seeing what happens next. I do hope you plan on continuing this story is brilliant!
IfLifeWereSilly chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
love your story. Can't wait to see more.

Happy writing!
MadLadyJae chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
awe i want them together lol great story
elektraeriseros chapter 22 . 3/24/2011
Can't Lie...I'm in love with this story and can't wait to read what's coming next.

Please update soon!