Reviews for Time Stitches You
ghanima77 chapter 22 . 7/17/2015
This story is amazing! It has great depth and character growth. You noted once that there was once 7 years between posts. I very much hope that this is just another long hiatus, and that someday we'll see another chapter. Please and thank you.
Rogue chapter 22 . 6/11/2013
Oh my god! I love this story! I stayed up way too late reading it! I can't wait for more.
NicolinaN chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
Ol, honey. You NEED to keep posting! This is some quality writing on my most wonderful pair. It's a very cool and imaginative plot and the characters all feel like themselves. If you accept that Spike evolves, which I do since I söways do that to the people I write about. ;)

Post more! Please!
/ Nic
babsid chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
This story is incredible. I truly hope that you'll update it someday.
rikou.meiyo chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
I got engrossed in this story as it was really interesting..I really like the way you pair them slowly and made it realistic and believable...anyways,I hope you'll finish this story with both of them together no hanging or one of them dying or in short, tragedy..I love it so far...hope that they will come to an understanding, all out in the open! . anyways thanks for all continuing this story and hope you'll continue till the end! Good luck! Thanks again! :D
MargaritaS chapter 22 . 4/7/2012
very interesting, i like your portrayal of the characters.
hpfan1987 chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
I really love your story, it's the best with this pairing i'd ever read! I hope you're still writing, it'll be a shame otherwise..
SpikeFan4Life95 chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
I searched for some Spike and Willow fan-fics and just happened to click on this story. It is seriously brilliant, I hope you plan on writing more. This is probably the best Spillow fan-fic I've ever read-no joke. I read this all in two days-would have been in one sitting if i had the time to. You portray the characters spot on. :) please keep up the amazing work. :D
xTeionx chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
are you going to update this one? because i really do like it
XSpike4evaX chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
I've read the entire story though in 1 sitting as I just couldn't stop! Loved it all the way through & looking forward to seeing what happens next. I do hope you plan on continuing this story is brilliant!
IfLifeWereSilly chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
love your story. Can't wait to see more.

Happy writing!
MadLadyJae chapter 22 . 3/28/2011
awe i want them together lol great story
elektraeriseros chapter 22 . 3/24/2011
Can't Lie...I'm in love with this story and can't wait to read what's coming next.

Please update soon!
AyakoNoChou chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
This is amazing. I haven't felt this absorbed in a story for a while, reading it from start to finish in all my free time, and it consuming my mind when I'm not reading. You're quite talented. I'm very in love with the way you write, with this story, your portrayals of Willow and Spike and how everything slowly begins to fall into place, it's all amazing. And I can't wait for more.
Cheech chapter 22 . 3/19/2011
Oh my God. This story was amazing! You're a hell of a writer.

I hope you do update this soon because I really don't want to lose interest in this fic, which tends to happen when they aren't updated as closely together as they should in my eyes. I'll give you a couple months at the most. P

I keep playing over possibilities in my head and I just have to know how this ends.

Did I tell you that you can definitely write?

And the character development! Amazing! These characters are so in-character yet changed becuase of all the happenings. It's all very believeable.

I really like how you didn't make Spike and Willow sleep together on their first night in the same bed. You let the events play out and that was wonderful. It's what all writers should do in my opinion.

And oh boy, Willow sure did get bit a lot! I liked it. P

Please update this as soon as possible!

Awesome story and you're an amazing writer!

Sai Cheech