Reviews for Time Stitches You
Beige Flicka chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
I just found this story yesterday and I couldn't stop reading, but once I realized it was three in the morning, I decieded to get some sleep! Well now I have and also read the latest two chapters and I'm so freaking in love with this story! Can't wait for the next update!
raoin chapter 22 . 2/15/2011
this story showed up as a forward to my inbox, because i put you in my author alert category - i think that's how it works.

and normally i dont read any other fiction than SVM or TB, despite having grown up watching Buffy and Angel.

but i've loved your other stuff so i decided to check it out, and i read 22 chapters in the space of two days.

so here we are and i am begging BEGGING for more.

i cant wait to see what happens next while they wait for human william to become vampire spike

i cant wait to see how you continue to develop willow and spike's relationship.

and that bit has been bloody marvelous,

i've enjoyed the hell out of you casting it out and then reeling it back in,

and its wonderfully complex and it has so much depth.

you really do well by your characters psychological motivations.

so.

thank you! more please!
Vidicon666 chapter 22 . 2/15/2011
A good solid story line, somewhat dark and disturbing in places. Just as it should be. Well written and thought out. A goos low tkae on what might happen between Willow and Spike when alone for a considerable amount of time and thrown together. Even though I might want for fewer bad things to happen to Willow, A very good read indeed.
MMWillow13 chapter 22 . 2/15/2011
They are so very much reflections of each other it isn't funny. Their insecurities mirror each other so much. You're doing an excellent job.
hulettwyo chapter 22 . 2/14/2011
Oh Willow! Just let yourself enjoy the yummy goodness that is Spike for crying out loud! He told you he has feelings for you and you know how he is. He's loyal to a fault. Just give him a chance.

Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
RKF22 chapter 22 . 2/14/2011
great update cant wait for more keep up the great work
MMWillow13 chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
I've had the worst bloody migraine in ten years over the last two days and despite the pain and nausea I haven't been able to put this story down. I've adjusted the screen brightness, worn sunglasses, taken copious amounts of pain killers and kept reading. This is one hell of a story and I am most definitely looking forward to reading the next installment.
Vidicon666 chapter 21 . 2/6/2011
A most interesting tale. Well written and clear with a good strong story line. I look forward to reading future chapters.
MadLadyJae chapter 21 . 2/5/2011
AWESOME STORY! MUST CONT. PLEEEEEASE!
Sholay chapter 21 . 1/24/2011
Hey!

This story love _ No, really; I don't think I've enjoyed any other BtVS story like I'm enjoying this one (actually, it beats out a lot of the fanfiction I've read, even in other 'verses)

I read in one of your author notes that you've been nervous to post a certain chapter, unsure, second-guessing, or whatever. Well, I'm gonna tell you to STOP!

Yes, STOP! I know EXACTLY what that feeling is (check out my profile page, (don't worry, I'm not going to turn this into shameless self-promotion ;p) you'll see that numerous stories of mine have been ongoing for years, and it's for this 'exact' reason: life jumps in, distracts me for a few months and then I fear going back to my stories because a) my writing style has 'changed too much' b) I'm not 'feeling' the story anymore c) I'm afraid people have all these high, high expectations for the chapter that I won't deliver on or d) all of the above.)

And I just want to say that that's all a bunch of excuses not to write. And the longer you wait to put up a chapter, the more unsure you become of it. (I say all this, while guilty of the same thing ;)

I loved this story from start to finish. Yes, your writing style has changed, but it's a nice, growth with the story and doesn't take away from it. And whether it's a short chapter, long chapter, interlude, plot-moving chapter or introspective chapter, they've all had something to add to the story. And are, therefore, all useful.

So! About the story:

Willow thinks too much... which is awesome _ I never like it when, in stories, the author 'states' that a character is intelligent and then just makes you assume it to be true without any proof of their mental capacity. Willow in your story never-stops-thinking and it's fun to read her rambling :D

What makes it even more awesome is that I can 'hear' Willow saying some of those words in her typical, awkward voice with that lopsided grin. Just like every now and again I have a mental flash of Spike saying his lines (except... wow... his bleached hair grew out, didn't it?... Whoa... :3)

One thing I wonder: does this now mean she's physically going to be 2 years older (or more!) than the scooby gang when she gets back :O

And I honestly can't wait to see Angel's reaction to Willow once he gets a soul-better yet, once they get back to the present (a new altered present, maybe?)

What else, what else? Oh yeah, Spike is totally out of character for a Vamp, but that really IS his personality, so I guess that means he's IN-character... huh...

I never thought I'd be enjoying a story where half the main characters of the show aren't even IN the story, but I really am. I laugh at all the mishaps Spike and Willow keep managing to throw themselves into and I am impressed at your attention to detail. This story is very well thought out and planned. Characters that showed up in the past have a part to Cheubacca play in the future and you don't forget about anyone.

For example, normally I would have written off Joe, Samantha, Chewbacca and... and ... oh what was that guy's name? Y'know, the half demon dude who likes Willow... Phillip! Yeah, him. (He kinda got forgotten in Chapter... er... 15? When he stormed off to -presumably- save Williow... and failed ,hehe). But in your story I'm actually expecting them to make a comeback-or, at the very least, have a short mention in one of Willow's mental monologues XD

Ok! I think I've gone on and on about how much I love this story for long enough ) One last thing I wanted to mention is that I'm really impressed by your depiction of the 1800s (and... 1700s) I have no idea if that's how things actually were, but I can imagine they WERE like that because your story has sensible and knowledgeable detailing (did you do research?).

Alrighty! So, we've reached the end of the review (_;) All I can say now is write! And please, just write what you think is good for the story; us readers will still be here, loving every minute of the ride :P

Adio!

Sholay
crimsonlove4evr chapter 21 . 1/18/2011
Wow I love your work. It is bloody brilliant. Can't wait for more.
RKF22 chapter 21 . 1/18/2011
great update keep it up cant wait for more
RKF22 chapter 20 . 1/7/2011
wonderful update cant wait for more keep up the great work
RKF22 chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
WONDERFUL STORY JUST FOUND IT TODAY A GREAT TALE READ IT ALL IN ON E DAY CANT WAIT FOR MORE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
pshhhnoo chapter 19 . 12/25/2010
so I'm insanely happy that you updated, you made my day a very very very good one! I love spike and willow together, spike is so cute and he cares about her so much and I love them togther!

I can't wait for the next update
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »