Reviews for Time Stitches You
BadBoyLover chapter 17 . 6/19/2003
Hey! OMG! I love this story! It is very detailed and has an awesome plot. I wish I could write like that... Anyhoo, I love it. Waiting for the next update!

BadBoyLover
DanceBurn chapter 17 . 6/18/2003
Wow! I love that you are updating more frequently, because I'm loving this story! I cannot say one thing about it, honestly. The characterizations are great, the plot is great, the dialogue is great, your writing is GREAT!

Continue soon.
Ambrosine chapter 17 . 6/15/2003
Hm- I'm still trying to figure out how this all is going to fit together. I want some more Spike/Willow smut- I figure you'll have some more, but I'm wondering how you're going to get them to that point. Update soon please.
DanceBurn chapter 16 . 6/14/2003
Wow! You updated! I was SO excited when I realized it-you don't know how excited.

Very compelling material this still is! Willow's memory of getting raped is pure horror! (Although written fantastically) Although, I must admit, I like the little catch you have about his heart being on the opposite side.

I can't wait until you update.
mj h chapter 16 . 6/7/2003
Excellent! Wow, can't wait to read more! Characters so "in character", Well done!
Spoon chapter 16 . 6/7/2003
MORE! please? all of your work is so good, im amazed you have the time to right it all, anywho. great work on all your stories, keep up the excellent work your doing
Ally chapter 16 . 6/1/2003
Gr8 stori!
Meg chapter 16 . 5/31/2003
This is some of the greatest work I have ever read! keep it up!
Spoon chapter 15 . 5/28/2003
...*bows down infront of sinecure* you are now my favourite author m(_ _)m. if you can find the time (and i pray to god you can) PLEASE UPDATE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!... sorry, im insane anywho, i cant wait for you to update, but untill you do, ill move onto the next story of yours :D
Ambrosine chapter 15 . 5/24/2003
Wow, I love this fic! The Spike/Willow action is great, its hard to find well-written fanfic that is a specific pairing online! I also like Angelus' reactions to Willow- is he attracted to her too? Or does he just like her spunk? And what is the time thinga-ma-bobber? And what does the slayer and the chewbacca guy have to do with anything? I can't wait till the next chapter.
My Reflection chapter 15 . 5/16/2003
I want more! Keep updating!
FaerieQueene chapter 15 . 5/16/2003
Thank you for updating! You should do it more often ;) Hehe, it's good _
silverwolf chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
Have you happened to have read "Take your Time" by Carrie? because the plotlines are awfully similar...
silverwolf chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
have you happened to have read a fic by Carrie called "Take your Time"? because the plotlines are almost identical...
Teri chapter 15 . 5/14/2003
So glad to see the update.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »