Reviews for Time Stitches You
Ambrosine chapter 14 . 4/11/2003
Wow, this is great! I love Willow/Spike, but the story has to be well-written, and plausible. This fic is that and more! I LOVE it, please let them have a relationship- they are so meant for each other...*sigh* I liked how you developed them over time, it was good, how they became friends and had sorta lusty feelings that developed into really lusty feelings...and possibly love- or at least a crushes...Anyways, update soon.
RRK chapter 14 . 2/6/2003
Please update this story. I've been waiting for months to see what happens next.
FaerieQueene chapter 14 . 12/25/2002
I've been reading some of your stories, and yet again this story shows your skill in the whole writing thing...When are you writing more? Please make it soon, I wanna know what happens, hehe. Great plot etc.
DanceBurn chapter 14 . 12/13/2002
Oh I meant to review this chapter...but you get the drift haha
DanceBurn chapter 10 . 12/13/2002
Okay, I'm done with the chapters! And I'm more thrilled than ever for you to continue! Please do so! Your story is...well...I have no words to describe it. Incredible is not even a strong enough word. Like I said, it felt like I was in there with them, watching them. Please continue!
DanceBurn chapter 13 . 12/12/2002
Wow...just wow...you have taken me through this HUGE journey that took about...5 hours to read (and I'm not even done! 2 more chapters to go!) When I look back on the story its..just...huge. It feels like I just went through an incredible journey! Like I was with them...watching them. I love how you wrote the characters, Willow and Spike and completely right on! Your choice of words for Spike...his actions...Willow's words and actions...it was like Joss did them. They were completely real and nothing was fluffy about this fic. You progressed things so well, not taking things too fast or too slow. And its weird thinking that Willow had been away from Sunnydale for two years, a broad thought to think about. And while Spike had been gone for 5 years...just everything is woven and fits together perfectly...Your words are precise and this story is extremely well-written. One of my favorite fics I've ever tried to read through (like I said, two more chapters, but the screen is starting to bug my eyes :) ) I sincerely hope you continue this soon, because I guarentee I'll checking every couple of days to see.
Serra Nox chapter 14 . 12/8/2002
AH YOU EVIL EVIL WRITER! I love this...it's devilish...you are THE BEST W/S I've read...it's not all pwp..you've built up enough sexual tension to make me go insane along with Dru, and the plot is a beauty. just please more spike/willow! I hope this all works...(wink, wink) keep on posting!
WildCherry45 chapter 14 . 11/10/2002
I luv this story *and all of your W/S stories for that matter* PLEASE continue soon :-)
Taffy chapter 14 . 11/10/2002
This fic is just amazing. definatley one of my favourites. Please write some more soon. the characters are just so cute together!you've got them down really well. keep up the good work! cant wait for the rest!
Twinkle chapter 14 . 11/8/2002
Hi, I've never written a review before I just had to write one after reading this story because its the best bit of fanfic I've ever read, its really well written and you've got the characters personalities perfect. I can't wait to find out what happens, please write more soon! :)
jayme chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
just read this story and i have to say it's terrific i can't wait for the rest of it

update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
FAntastic story! I love Willow and Spike are keeping true to their characters and that makes it a very ineresting story.I've read many Willow/Spike stories and yours by far is one of the best ones. Please continue writing

their journey towards each other. I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks!
Spuffy the Witch chapter 14 . 10/15/2002
Keep going. This fic is well thought out.
Slim chapter 14 . 10/15/2002
Wow ... what a beautiful story. It is truly well written and has a surprisingly well done character development. Willow is gorgeous, she's my favorite gal of the show. I don't know where you're going with this but I definetely hope you continue.
Harvey chapter 14 . 10/10/2002
I just wanted to let you know that there are people reading and totaly enjoying your story, well me. And I can't wait to get more, Willow has to come to her senses, how could she resist? So thank you for such a great story and please keep going!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »