Reviews for Cold Feet
rowan walls chapter 1 . 2/26
love it! fun and dirty
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Very amusing.

You DO know, do you not, that the two measurements have hardly any correlation at all? It's a popular misconception, put forward by guys with big feet. Here's what you can say reliably about a guy with big feet: he wears big shoes.

Now, in Kristoff's specific case, Anna just got lucky. Good on her (and she seem quite content with the situation).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Normally I would hate stories with only one chapter now in it but this one I love.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Has had small feet i almost died
Claire chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is really good!
denoodled chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I just love how you fit the foot size theme here! It was funny, but at the same time exciting and really well-written. I love how you described Kristoff - and, of course, Anna as well. They're very IN character here. :)
Hey I want it all chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Love your writing and love your oneshot have you thought of writing a whole book?
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I like this one. Excellently written with an adorable premise. You write their characters very well!

Nice job.

FH
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I wonder just what the foot size is of both men. ;) And when Kristoff questions Anna how well she knows Hans, I bet after getting to know Kristoff, she could answer the same questions about him. She would know him better for sure. :)
Saiya6CIT chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
A little too short but I enjoyed this, you should write more for this couple, maybe something that takes place within the movie.
blackrabbit131 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Very witty and well written! And smutty ;)
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Super cute! But now I am looking for pics if their feet! :-p
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Isn't it the same deal with noses? And we all know who has the larger nose ;)
AmiiceeLokei chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Very well-written! I very much enjoyed this :)
Obscure-Reference-Girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love what you didid with this. They were so in character and it didn't feel like it was cheapening the innocent feel of the movie while giving more of the characters like I wanted ;)