Reviews for Cripple Me
TheSleepingNeko chapter 1 . 6h
I enjoyed reading this so much!
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awwww, so sweet in the details. I long to see a scene with Peter being so visceral in his concern for Neal. I can't count the number of times I have watched and re watched that marvelous hug in Wanted - Peter reaching out and embracing Neal before Neal even had a chance to realize what was happening. Seeing Neal enfolded so enthusiastically in Peter's arms brought tears to my eyes. Also love when Peter calls Neal "Kid", like he does here in your story. It really emphasizes the difference in their ages and their father/son relationship without being so obvious about it. Makes me sigh with contentment. ️
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
absolutely adorable!
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Nice. Thank you for writing.
Angusina chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Great.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is a beautiful story of love, set to music. Your writing was superb, drawing me in, allowing me to experience both Peter's love and protection for Neal exactly as he is, and Neal's fear of losing Peter and El's love because he is sure he can't live up to their expectations. Poor Neal, he doesn't understand that their love is freely given. Peter does want Neal to change, for Neal's own good and safety, not because Peter's love is dependent on those changes. Neal has never experienced real love, unconditional love, in his life before. I hope he begins to understand what real love is.
adoptarescue chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Very sweet story. I love all your stories ! Merry Christmas !
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Aww, lovely! Always happy for some well written h/c, and sick!Neal is definitely needing lots of comfort! :)
5-STAR chapter 1 . 12/12/2013