Reviews for Elsa and Anna
thedeadpool123 chapter 37 . 2/13
cool and funny story, hey have you heard of a BCC show called "doctor who" because if you have can you PLEASE make a story (like this one) for the show?
Masa chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Thank you so much!
They are so much in character and the story is so well written :)) Love it! 3
nerfherder97 chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
elsa is being a MAJOR scumbag steve in this one
this is ANNA'S birthday, so you give EVERYONE but HER wine
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
OMG this was so... Cute! I am a big fan of Frozen. I be watched it like 8 times, but never thought of writing a fabric for it. The story was soo sweet. I love it a lot
Insectoid chapter 37 . 9/13/2015
Aw... sads. :(

But on the positive side, there is a princess in his future.
Insectoid chapter 36 . 9/13/2015
Wahahaha... Ice Bros! And awwww, he asked for Elsa's blessing.
Insectoid chapter 35 . 9/13/2015
Awww, cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I liked it
Whyhow chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
I'd be amazed if there weren't farms in Arendelle, and somewhere that breeds sled dogs seems fine. I like that you included animals other than a cat, which seems to be standard and more than a little bit cliche.
Whyhow chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
I'm not a huge fan of Thomas, probably mostly because he doesn't seem to have much of a personality yet, but I also tend to distrust OCs. I like the idea of having Anna work on planning the party, since it's one of the first few official roles I've seen her in where she would probably do well. I think that she might have needed some help to stay on task, but I think that she would be very good at that.
PRINCESS ELLA chapter 37 . 7/7/2015
PRINCESS ELLA chapter 35 . 7/7/2015
Elsa Tomago chapter 37 . 7/6/2015
Nice story about how Kristoff find his reindeer pet.. And how he lost his parents.. At least he got new family who care about him..
Tom chapter 37 . 7/4/2015
[For some reason this site has not published my comments, so I publish these again]
I would have a couple of ideas for some one-shot:
1) A witch curses the two sisters by turning them into a pair of animals (at your option, dogs, cats, wolves, etc.), and they have to help each other as long as to be able to break the spell.
2) Because of a shrinking potion, Anna and Elsa are reduced in size up to 3 inches, until the effect wears off. The sisters live comedians and disastrous outcomes ... [if even the clothes will suffer the same effect is optional]
It's your choice...
MagicOfDisney chapter 37 . 7/4/2015
Aww poor little Kristoff. Nice little take on how he and Sven came to meet.