Reviews for Elsa and Anna
Annas bad cough chapter 23 . 1/31
It was a nice summer day in the kingdom of Arendelle until Elsa ,the Queen woke up. Then she went to wake up Anna. But when Elsa still saw Anna asleep, she tried to wake Anna up but Anna was coughing up a storm. Elsa told Anna to stay in bed and rest until Elsa came back with the medicines for Anna,s coughing. Soon later, Anna,s cough was getting worse and was having trouble breathing when Elsa came back. Elsa then went to Kristoff to see what to do. Then the two went back to Anna,s room and then realized she had: asthma. So Elsa and Kristoff gave Anna an inhaler and she felt better when she took the medicine. Elsa then told Anna to watch out for any dust and to take her medicine seriously because her asthma might go off again. And Anna promised she would.
CoolNicNac7112 chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
Nice. But could you do one where Anna grows or Elsa shrinks?
thedeadpool123 chapter 37 . 2/13/2016
cool and funny story, hey have you heard of a BCC show called "doctor who" because if you have can you PLEASE make a story (like this one) for the show?
Masa chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Thank you so much!
They are so much in character and the story is so well written :)) Love it! 3
nerfherder97 chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
elsa is being a MAJOR scumbag steve in this one
this is ANNA'S birthday, so you give EVERYONE but HER wine
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
OMG this was so... Cute! I am a big fan of Frozen. I be watched it like 8 times, but never thought of writing a fabric for it. The story was soo sweet. I love it a lot
Insectoid chapter 37 . 9/13/2015
Aw... sads. :(

But on the positive side, there is a princess in his future.
Insectoid chapter 36 . 9/13/2015
Wahahaha... Ice Bros! And awwww, he asked for Elsa's blessing.
Insectoid chapter 35 . 9/13/2015
Awww, cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I liked it
ALOT
Whyhow chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
I'd be amazed if there weren't farms in Arendelle, and somewhere that breeds sled dogs seems fine. I like that you included animals other than a cat, which seems to be standard and more than a little bit cliche.
Whyhow chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
I'm not a huge fan of Thomas, probably mostly because he doesn't seem to have much of a personality yet, but I also tend to distrust OCs. I like the idea of having Anna work on planning the party, since it's one of the first few official roles I've seen her in where she would probably do well. I think that she might have needed some help to stay on task, but I think that she would be very good at that.
PRINCESS ELLA chapter 37 . 7/7/2015
KRISTOFF AND SVEN
PRINCESS ELLA chapter 35 . 7/7/2015
I LOVED THE ENDING.
Elsa Tomago chapter 37 . 7/6/2015
Nice story about how Kristoff find his reindeer pet.. And how he lost his parents.. At least he got new family who care about him..